You must try this! - addictive!

Ok, thanks for the suggestions in 49...i tried it out and realized that you have to start at the same letter when placing the tetris blocks and not one letter over...doh! So close.

For 51, there's this proverb, beggars cannot be choosers...So trying to figure otu what exactly this one is now...i tried cannot, independent, venn, etc...

not sure what to make of it...i'm missing a key concept here...suggestions?

Can someone PM me the link to 49. The link is at my computer at work. Go back to page 25 and you will see that I am on lvl 49..

Level 55: F/I is not the first letter. It was the first clue in the puzzle but it was for the second letter.

586253348[/snapback]

I'm trying to follow the puzzle's logic.

Step 1: answer is in owls and billy so it contains letters b, o, w, l, s, i, y

Step 2: fri is in friday but not in saturday. so second letter contains f, r, i, but f and r are not in Step 1's letters. So second letter must be i.

Step 3: common letter is l and o which fits with Step 1's letters.

Step 4: o, b, l are common among the three words for the first letter

Step 5: the whole?? is shared by birds and humans....not sure what this means...but the only letter that is shared is 's'?

1st letter = o, b, l

2nd letter = i

3rd letter = l, o

4th letter = l, o

i tried lilo, biol, liol. etc...but to no avail... :argh:

help plz?

Someone give me some help on Level 17, I keep trying to access free.htm but it doesnt exist and fee.htm was said to be the answer few pages back. if the page is gone can I have lvl 18?