You must try this! - addictive!

When I had trouble on the first one I realized that I'd rather shoot at somebody online, so it's off to do that :D

yay, i finally did lvl 60, here is a hint which i found on the forums:

----

Don't give up, its possible and YES there is an answer, but these things are never easy but then again they are not always hard either :)

----

that was by trolleyboy, on the offical forums

You should be able to do it now :)

:laugh: it was fun to play this, i hope they add more riddles.... i totally forgot to check on this topic after i finnished :p if anybody knows about more games like this post them on the forum

I will let everyone know when he add's more if you like. The popularity of the riddles has been quite impressive and was speaking with Richard the other night. If any of you guys could find a way for him to automate a Hall of Fame without using php as his university personal allocation doesn't allow, he would be most thankful. We were hoping on some way to enter the previous 3 answers and the name, and it would verify them and enter on the HoF.

If anyone has any ideas, please could you pm me and will have words with him about it :)

Trolleyboy

yay, i finally did lvl 60, here is a hint which i found on the forums:

----

Don't give up, its possible and YES there is an answer, but these things are never easy but then again they are not always hard either :)

----

that was by trolleyboy, on the offical forums

You should be able to do it now :)

586267042[/snapback]

Deo that would be me :D sometimes its almost impossible giving clues without giving the answers, but i do try lol

I will let everyone know when he add's more if you like. The popularity of the riddles has been quite impressive and was speaking with Richard the other night. If any of you guys could find a way for him to automate a Hall of Fame without using php as his university personal allocation doesn't allow, he would be most thankful. We were hoping on some way to enter the previous 3 answers and the name, and it would verify them and enter on the HoF.

If anyone has any ideas, please could you pm me and will have words with him about it :)

Trolleyboy

586272881[/snapback]

Why not move to another server? I know some real good webhosting for not so much $$?

Why not move to another server? I know some real good webhosting for not so much $$?

586274445[/snapback]

Probably that old quip "if it aint broke, don't fix it" ;)

Can't wait for the next riddles to appear :D

586274445[/snapback]

I think its just a case that the Uni server is free so he uses his allocated space. It's just a bit of fun for him, so I guess he has no real need to put money into it :)

One consideration was having the HoF elsewhere linking back to the main riddles. Think thats the way it might end up. :yes:

I think its just a case that the Uni server is free so he uses his allocated space. It's just a bit of fun for him, so I guess he has no real need to put money into it :)

One consideration was having the HoF elsewhere linking back to the main riddles. Think thats the way it might end up.  :yes:

586275377[/snapback]

What if, say, a domain name and webspace was donated to him? I had fun with them and I look forward to more riddles, I wouldn't mind setting him all up with 120GB/mo bandwidth and a domain name...?

isnt this a rip of www.deathball.net/notpron  ;)

i was playing on that ages and ages ago, has alot of levels and is better!!!! It has 136 levels.  :yes:

586277323[/snapback]

There are all sorts of riddle sites out there, some are better than others :) personally I liked this one as it wasn't too complicated and had no requirement for any image editors. Not everyone has them so this one seemed more aimed at the fun aspect :)

what is something that everyone makes but no one can see?

love :p

586278257[/snapback]

Ya pervy neighbours with their telescopes might see it :ninja: :laugh: :ninja:

Edited by Abandoned-Trolley

There are all sorts of riddle sites out there, some are better than others :) personally I liked this one as it wasn't too complicated and had no requirement for any image editors. Not everyone has them so this one seemed more aimed at the fun aspect :)

586278817[/snapback]

I use M$oft Photo Editor and M$oft Sound recorder, not need for anything fancy :p

• 1 month later...
Is level 3 a university site?  :huh:

586571764[/snapback]

No that would imply you got the answer wrong. It's hosted on Tricky's uni server

skylinevq35 that is the green riddle isnt it, right click there is a picture there, you might wish to fiddle about with it in an image editor there is something on there to read :)

Yes all 100 riddles are now done and the new site is being worked on, along with an Automatic HoF and easier answering, Tricky gave me a quick preview of the site and how it works tonight :)

• 9 months later...