Best Projector Under 1,500?

Hi, I'm trying to find the best projector under $1,500. I will be using it for my work for presentation, movies, and xbox games. Can someone tell me which projector i should look at?

Thanx

josh

I couldn't find information on the 6820 but i did see the Benq pb8220 and it looks quite promising. Can anyone tell me if there is a better projector than this one for $1,500 or less?

Thanx

josh

well, i usually do a lot of research before buying A/V equipment as u can see in other posts. About the infocus line. The x1 was the best in the series, they use a deinterlace DCDi chip by Faruodja , wich made this projector so cool for home theatre, but it had a few problemas also like 480i compatibility, and lamp life. They change the chip in the X1a for another done by Ti. Picture quality was degraded but lamp life improved. After that its all downhill. The x2, with more lumens could not match its predecessor and the x3 suffer from pixelation and other problems.

If i were u , i would go for the benQ. go to ther Page and loo for the PE series. U will find nice price at amazon.

For projector review I wuold recommend www.Projectorcentral.com

I don't know a whole lot about projectors, but my company uses an Epson we got for $999.99. We use it for meetings, infront of 100+ people sometimes. It does 1024x768 crystal clear on a 10 foot screen. For under 1k I don't think you could beat it. But again, I don't know much about projectors.

Hope that helps a bit, lol.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

The x1 was the best in the series, they use a deinterlace DCDi chip by Faruodja , wich made this projector so cool for home theatre, but it had a few problemas also like 480i compatibility, and lamp life.

586231840[/snapback]

:huh: It good because it has a DCDi chip for deinterlacing 480i but its bad because it has problems with 480i compatibility? So it has a chip that deinterlaces a format thats not compatible?