1 in 3 Americans Believe In Ghosts

Gallup is reporting that a recent poll found a third of Americans "believe in ghosts!" The poll shows 32% of all adults say they believe that "ghosts/spirits of dead people can come back," while 48% do not, and 19% are unsure. Even more Americans believe that houses can be haunted, with 37% holding that position, 46% saying no, and 16% not sure. 42% of liberals saying they believe in ghosts, but only 25% of conservatives and 35% of moderates say they do. The poll also indicates that a belief in ghosts declines with age. 45 of those 18 to 29 say they do, but only 22% of those 65 and over still believe. Damn liberals should go to hell. The poll was based on interviews with 1,002 adults, with a plus or minus 3% sampling error.

Damn liberals should go to hell. The poll was based on interviews with 1,002 adults, with a plus or minus 3% sampling error.

586217045[/snapback]

:wacko:

Yes, please?

deamon and ghosts are really exist!! i believe that........ maybe it is rediculous, but i think it is the reaility......

people often puts the things they didnt know to unreal...

a day in the future, god will take us to the heaven ... through our hands ....

Hahahahahahaha!!

More like 1 in 3 can make themselves believe there are ghosts.

It's all in their heads.

586217605[/snapback]

Yep, just like the Iraq war being justified, and Bush being a good President worthy of a 2nd term.

People can believe anything. But hey, you cannot spell believe without lie.

If ghosts are to exist then science as we know it would be tossed out the window, or at least a majority of it....

or physics or something...

1,002 poeple??? out of 270 million i hardly say this poll has any accuracy at all its basically worthless.

and out of 1002 poeple how do you make an error? did retards conduct the poll?

If ghosts are to exist then science as we know it would be tossed out the window, or at least a majority of it....

or physics or something...

586218334[/snapback]

Would not :p ! To prove ghost exist, you would need science :p

First of all, all the taboo stuff like ghosts and aliens are something built in the human nature to denied it's existence and make the people who believe in it complete fools and ask them to put his tinfoil hat .. rofl :rolleyes:

In reality, all the surnatural stuff like people call it, are totaly normal. You don't even know what can exist or not, our world is full of surprises, and i can already tell you that a lot of your questions will be answered in the next years. Why? What will happen in the next years that will clear us all about the reasons we are here? Wait and See.

I personally don't believe in any kind of ghost, spirit..or any of the same sort, however, I don't deny the possibility of their existance. I only believe in things that has well established proof.

To this date, there is still not a single solid proof on either ghost, spirit or aliens (unless the militaries are hiding something :alien: ). There are just lots of things that science can't explain. Have we discovered every single place on this earth yet? How big is the universe? So far everything were based on scientific theories. Who invented science again?? We are only limited to the stuff we can lay our hands on.

Believe it or not it's up to you but don't deny it unless you can prove it.

I personally don't believe in any kind of ghost, spirit..or any of the same sort, however, I don't deny the possibility of their existance.  I only believe in things that has well established proof.

To this date, there is still not a single solid proof on either ghost, spirit or aliens (unless the militaries are hiding something  :alien: ).  There are just lots of things that science can't explain. Have we discovered every single place on this earth yet? How big is the universe?  So far everything were based on scientific theories.  Who invented science again?? We are only limited to the stuff we can lay our hands on. 

Believe it or not it's up to you but don't deny it unless you can prove it.

586218386[/snapback]

you have just said it. The science is unable to explain it. That doesn't prove it doesn't exist. It proves our science is far to be perfect.

I say they exist until proven otherwise :p As some say in their post, science just doesn't know how to explain them, ask people if they believe in aliens, some will some won't... Same point with ghosts, thousands claim they've even had tea with ghosts

I say they exist until proven otherwise :p  As some say in their post, science just doesn't know how to explain them,  ask people if they believe in aliens, some will some won't... Same point with ghosts, thousands claim they've even had tea with ghosts

586218509[/snapback]

The possibility of Aliens existing is far greater than ghosts

I beleive in ghosts from personal experience of seeing one.

586218421[/snapback]

I never saw one, but two of my friends did.

The only thing i saw one day is an UFO, not far from where i live.

Really i can't explain what it was. I observed it during at least 5 minutes. And suddenly disapeared at a speed that a human wouldn't be able to support. And i didn't even heard a sound, not even a sonic boom. Because it was clear to me that it accelerated at a speed greater than the speed of sound. Such an acceleration is incredible to see :o

Anyway, that was my experience. :alien: :)

why do u guys got to hate on people that do believe in ghosts? i sort of somewhat believe in ghosts, because i've had experiences.

and if u dont beleive in ghosts, that means u wont be scared to spend the night in a "haunted" house, so y dont u go do that like waverly hills? http://www.prairieghosts.com/waverly_tb.html

stop being computer tought guyz cuz no1s impressed.

586218581[/snapback]

Noone is hating on folks that do believe in such things as ghosts. I'm just giving an opinion youngin.