Post if you were chosen

Who gives a s**t about which betas you were enrolled...

Oh, btw, I was in for Windows Update 4, 5 and Microsoft Update 6, Office 2003, WinXP SP2, and in for Longhorn... oooooh, I feel so proud, I think I'm gonna wet my pants... (pathetic)

Error: The system has encountered an unexpected error. We apologize for the inconvenience. An alert has been sent to the site administrators and the issue will be addressed as quickly as possible.

This is error is really beginning to tick me off :angry: I've been trying this since 8AM GMT and still no progress

Problem for me is that connect.microsoft.com just flunks out whenever I try to use my personal invitation ID... or change anything in my profile.. .etc.

guess there's 50.000 testers trying to do the same thing... and MS never learnt about load-balancing.

as for payment: only payment = early experience. some people expect to get the full thing when the beta is over, but nowadays only the top-percentage of bugreporters will get anything. too many people joined just to get free soft ;)

Whats the site where you request inclusion?

586236338[/snapback]

You can go to http://beta.microsoft.com and sign up as a potential betatester, but you won't get into Longhorn this time. They just select previous testers that were active. You have to work your way towards inclusion in juicy betas ;)

I was gonna start another topic, but i'll add to this one. I got a letter from capital one today asking me if i wanted a credit card (i don't, but how exciting.)

I also installed new graphics card drivers (i really should make this a new topic, it's so exciting.)

my mouse is wireless.......................faints with excitement.

Stop clicking on the topic  :devil:

586236392[/snapback]

Hmm... No.

Hmm... No.

586236399[/snapback]

Hmm.. you're right... no use in having several threads about the same topic... delete or join this one with the main thread...

Hmm.. you're right... no use in having several threads about the same topic... delete or join this one with the main thread...

586236408[/snapback]

Invite is working!... filled out survey!

Program is Pending

This is error is really beginning to tick me off  :angry:  I've been trying this since 8AM GMT and still no progress

586236379[/snapback]

Program is Pending

Program is Pending

586237137[/snapback]

Any1 got pending changed into Active?

A friend of has it showing Active allready... (took the survey the same time)

Yer i was accepted but my thing is still pending:

Pending Windows code-named "Longhorn" MVP Beta Program 7/18/2005

Does anyone know when the next stage is happening? when you become active, or if another survey is needed?