• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Nintendo President on Revolution resolution

teh.shawn    0
No, I'm one of those people that think Nintendo doesn't give a damn about games anymore and just wants to make money.

586292810[/snapback]

You are also one of those people who are morons. You don't see Nintendo focusing on special DVD players and doing your dishes and laundry, do you? They are strictly gaming, and they always have been.

jerry    0
It's okay buddy, your dick won't shrink any smaller if you bought a Gamecube.

586292707[/snapback]

Personal insults, nice way of making your point .. :rofl:

+Mystic    10
Are you one of those kids who think they are bad ass because they play Halo 2?

586292761[/snapback]

Nice first post :p, come on guys you know who you are and your trolling around this post, trying to pick on anybody that says anything unintelligent. Let them make their comments and you make theirs, but the personal insults as mentioned above arn't going anywhere.

teh.shawn    0

They're pretty funny, though.

eric zed    0
The gamecube was the worst out of all their consoles and now the DS is the worst of all their handhelds.

586292810[/snapback]

If you haven't noticed, DS is pretty much owning PSP.

nav1    0
No, I'm one of those people that think Nintendo doesn't give a damn about games anymore and just wants to make money.  The gamecube was the worst out of all their consoles and now the DS is the worst of all their handhelds.  Everyone always praises Nintendo because they used to be great, but they suck ass now.  The only reason I even still have my gamecube is for SSBM and so I can play the next Zelda.

586292810[/snapback]

LOL !!! Boy I love these threads. I could use your first comment (in bold) as the definition of irony.

But you make a good point when you say you only keep it for SSBM and Zelda. THAT's what Nintendo is aiming at, having games you just gotta have, cause they're great, and can ONLY be played on a Nintendo console, so you must buy one.

586292855[/snapback]

Indeed, though most people tend to think PSP is much better and cooler (and let's be honest, it is, at least in appearance, hardware and graphics), but the truth is DS is selling a lot more, and even though neither has an out of this world list of titles, the DS has much, much more fun games.

jerry    0

586292855[/snapback]

"Owning" ? Darn, you just blew your cover. :laugh:

Indeed, though most people tend to think PSP is much better and cooler (and let's be honest, it is, at least in appearance, hardware and graphics), but the truth is DS is selling a lot more, and even though neither has an out of this world list of titles, the DS has much, much more fun games.

586292928[/snapback]

Lot more ?

Japan Sales Figures for first half of 2005

Nintendo DS - 1,236,268 units

PlayStation Portable - 1,137,597 units

NA Sales Figures for June

GBA & DS (combined) - 400,000 (approx)

PSP - 294,000

:sleep:

nekrosoft13    724
I am sorry but RE4 has way better graphics than some Next Gen PS3 and XBOX360 games that I have seen. Also keep in mind Zelda: TP isn't finished yet and the final product will have amazing graphics. Personally, I think the Nintendo Revolution will have an unbeatable line of launch titles including a new Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid and Starfox.

586266746[/snapback]

plug in the revolution, cube to 720p or 1080p (mine) tv and you will se that it looks like ****

spIdeZ    0
LOL !!! Boy I love these threads. I could use your first comment (in bold) as the definition of irony.

But you make a good point when you say you only keep it for SSBM and Zelda. THAT's what Nintendo is aiming at, having games you just gotta have, cause they're great, and can ONLY be played on a Nintendo console, so you must buy one.

586292928[/snapback]

No, I think it's quite sad that there are so few quality games on the Gamecube that the only game I'm still interested in is a launch title. It seems to me that Nintendo just doesn't care that they keep losing more support (like Capcom and Silicon Knights.)

And by the way I don't care who sells more or who makes more money, I care more about what I like :ninja:

Kreuger    107

Uh RE4 on PS2 looks just as good as GC so there's no way they're better than Next Gen.

rishid    0

Jeez Revolution will be a huge disappointment. Within the next year, all TVs bought will be in HD resolution, there is absolutely no reason to not support it. It just makes no sense.

Nintendo is really going down the tube, their revenues are down so much it is scary. :cry:

nav1    0
No, I think it's quite sad that there are so few quality games on the Gamecube that the only game I'm still interested in is a launch title.  It seems to me that Nintendo just doesn't care that they keep losing more support (like Capcom and Silicon Knights.)

And by the way I don't care who sells more or who makes more money, I care more about what I like  :ninja:

586294496[/snapback]

Well, I can understand that you don't like their games, but don't say they don't have quality games. Remember that it's all up to personal preference. Me, I find helluva a lot more quality in GCN than any other console available now, and is not fanboyism.

They are not perfect, they have made mistakes with their consoles, but bottom line is, in the end, it's all up to the user to decide what's best. You may prefer other consoles and consider their games more quality acording to your tastes, but others might feel the same way about another console, so please respect that.

And your totally right when you say it doesn't matter who sales more, as long as they all keep in the business and give us choices to fill our needs.

Danrarbc    1
Uh RE4 on PS2 looks just as good as GC

586294513[/snapback]

No, it really doesn't.

Am_I_Evil    38
Uh RE4 on PS2 looks just as good as GC

586294513[/snapback]

:blink:

Click Here

Laughing-Man    0
No, I think it's quite sad that there are so few quality games on the Gamecube that the only game I'm still interested in is a launch title.  It seems to me that Nintendo just doesn't care that they keep losing more support (like Capcom and Silicon Knights.)

And by the way I don't care who sells more or who makes more money, I care more about what I like  :ninja:

586294496[/snapback]

Who said Nintendo lost Capcom? And Silicon Knights has only made one good game, it's not like it was a devistating blow. Edited by jmole

jerry    0
Indeed, though most people tend to think PSP is much better and cooler (and let's be honest, it is, at least in appearance, hardware and graphics), but the truth is DS is selling a lot more

586292928[/snapback]

And your totally right when you say it doesn't matter who sales more, as long as they all keep in the business and give us choices to fill our needs.

586296006[/snapback]

:rofl:

spIdeZ    0
Who said Nintendo lost Capcom?  And Silicon Knights has only made one good game, it's not like it was a devistating blow.

586296761[/snapback]

Well, considering that Capcom originally made that huge "4 exclusive games for Gamecube" and they either also went to other consoles or were cancelled. Also the fact that Capcom recently announced Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 and PS3 and not for Revolution.

Laughing-Man    0
Well, considering that Capcom originally made that huge "4 exclusive games for Gamecube"  and they either also went to other consoles or were cancelled.  Also the fact that Capcom recently announced Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 and PS3 and not for Revolution.

586297816[/snapback]

Wait, what games were supposedly cancelled for the GameCube that Capcom made?

They never said they would not make Resident Evil 5 for the Revolution. Chances are Capcom is out of the loop and have no ideal what the Revolution is going to be like or can't discuss it because of some sort of NDA. The only company we know that has seen the Revolution is Square-Enix because the president directly said he did in an interview. Hence the reason that Square-Enix is like the only third party company making a game for it already.

Edited by jmole

Crimson Behelit    0

586296963[/snapback]

Nice catch, jerry.

spIdeZ    0
Wait, what games were supposedly cancelled for the GameCube that Capcom made?

They never said they would not make Resident Evil 5 for the Revolution.  Chances are Capcom is out of the loop and have no ideal what the Revolution is going to be like or can't discuss it because of some sort of NDA.  The only company we know that has seen the Revolution is Square-Enix because the president directly said he did in an interview.  Hence the reason that Square-Enix is like the only third party company making a game for it already.

586298705[/snapback]

Dead Phoenix was cancelled. I made a mistake originally there was going to be five, out of the remaining four none were cancelled but all were (or are going to be) released on other consoles.

nav1    0

586296963[/snapback]

Damn, someone's keeping tabs on someone. :rofl: I supose I'm really gettin to you that you put the effort to notice that.

The two statements were in different contexts, so I believe they are allowed. but I'll give you that they may seem contradicting.

If only people could read between lines..... ;)

jerry    0
Damn, someone's keeping tabs on someone. :rofl: I supose I'm really gettin to you that you put the effort to notice that.

The two statements were in different contexts, so I believe they are allowed. but I'll give you that they may seem contradicting.

If only people could read between lines..... ;)

586301050[/snapback]

Its really not that difficult when you claimed DS was selling a "lot" more which was far from the truth and then you side stepped that topic. :D

Danrarbc    1
Its really not that difficult when you claimed DS was selling a "lot" more which was far from the truth and then you side stepped that topic.  :D

586301226[/snapback]

Well he never really specified where he was talking about if we really want to start getting into it. Everywhere except the US the DS is certainly a smashing success, and even in the US it's doing well despite the ad space Sony has been able to buy.

The highly selective sales number choices might be a bigger issue if you want to start an arguement.

niuus    0
And all the titles will be remakes.  And the controller for Revolution will be a Microphone and to control you sing.  :laugh:

586266772[/snapback]

LOL, that made my day :D

jerry    0
Well he never really specified where he was talking about if we really want to start getting into it. Everywhere except the US the DS is certainly a smashing success, and even in the US it's doing well despite the ad space Sony has been able to buy.

586301441[/snapback]

Never really specified ? Quoting someone who said "DS is owning PSP" and agreeing with him.

The highly selective sales number choices might be a bigger issue if you want to start an arguement.

586301441[/snapback]

Selective ?