• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

MSN Messenger and Windows XP problem

Tesseract    0

ok, let's retitle this thread "fake messenger 5 thread" :right:

as has been said, the about screen may have been edited; what additional functionality is present?

DigitalDJ    0

j00 all dumb or sumthin!?!?? Windows Mesenger 5 is not even CLOSE to comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...tha latest is 4.7.0034 wich is included with XP SP1 Build 1063! >> . :p

jayp6969    0

i just posted cuz u guys just wanted a screen shot of it

Tesseract    0
Originally posted by Maximus

calm down guy, i copied the wrong link..

http://neowin.net/bboard/showthread.php?s=...&threadid=34559

sorry, i am just tired of people posting useless crap like this that is nothing but a sad joke. please from now on post stuff that is legitamite. thank you.

nicodareus    0

Version 5 will not be out until near the end of this year if everything stays on track. A couple of features will be you can rename/remove the "Other Contacts" group and if you sort by Groups, there will be an option to display only the online contacts in each group. There are other features and changes, but I won't go into that...

Tesseract    0
Originally posted by DigitalDJ

j00 all dumb or sumthin!?!?? Windows Mesenger 5 is not even CLOSE to comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...tha latest is 4.7.0034 wich is included with XP SP1 Build 1063! >> . :p

THANK YOU!!!!!

jayp6969    0

i know its fake

DigitalDJ    0
Originally posted by nicodareus

Version 5 will not be out until near the end of this year if everything stays on track. A couple of features will be you can rename/remove the "Other Contacts" group and if you sort by Groups, there will be an option to display only the online contacts in each group. There are other features and changes, but I won't go into that...

^^ this is all a rumer but however this could be possible and i have herd maybe the contact list will show emoticons when ppl have it in their name BUT WINDOWS MESSENGER 5 IS NOT OUT AND ISNT CLOSE!...like i said be fore :mad:

[edit] Yes, it is easy to fake..just go and use Resource Hacker! i just did it then..this proballi is a version of 4.7 or 4.6 ! [/edit]

fangtu    0

it must be a fake one....

unless you provide a link for us to download it!!~

nicodareus    0

Umm... no it is not a rumor because I have seen the specs for it because of where I work ;) I doubt that they would cut these features although there are other features that have been cut.

DigitalDJ    0
Originally posted by fangtu

it must be a fake one....

unless you provide a link for us to download it!!~

there is a link..look thru the thread its there..but however its fake and eaisally faked by Resource Hacker. its proballi ver 4.6 or 4.7

wI-OSMAN-    0

its not fake now.. i found out from my source then from his source ..then from his source lol