.cab?

downloading cabinet files?

recently i formatted my hard disk and so i had to reinstall Windowsxp and office 2003. But it seems that one file has got corrupted, and because of which my installation has stuck...

can somebody please help?

.cab file got corrupted

filename:- ys561401.cab

i dont know much on the subject, but ive had the same problem when installing xp. it says that something cant be found. i skipped the file and it worked a-ok, but im not sure about office. so its office 2003? i cant say that ive had the same problem. sorry.

hope this helps

http://office.meetholland.com/message/59484.aspx

downloading cabinet files?

recently i formatted my hard disk and so i had to reinstall Windowsxp and office 2003. But it seems that one file has got corrupted, and because of which my installation has stuck...

can somebody please help?

.cab file got corrupted

filename:- ys561401.cab

586280017[/snapback]

Clean the CD. If that doesn't work, call Microsoft and order a replacement CD.

i dont know much on the subject, but ive had the same problem when installing xp. it says that something cant be found. i skipped the file and it worked a-ok, but im not sure about office. so its office 2003? i cant say that ive had the same problem. sorry.

hope this helps

http://office.meetholland.com/message/59484.aspx

586280050[/snapback]

thanks for the reply...i visited the link but didnt get anything which could be downloaded or sort...but thank u once again for replying something

Clean the CD. If that doesn't work, call Microsoft and order a replacement CD.

586281416[/snapback]

it might take time, and i have contacted microsoft customer helpdesk (online) for the support. i have asked them to send me that particular file, lets see whether they send me the file or not

until then replies and help is more than welcome