1. 1. Do You Think Pot Should Be Legal?

• Yes, but I've never tried it
    • Yes, and I've tried it before
    • No, and I've never tried it
    • No, but I've tried it before

No.

Emo:  en-joy-ment

586298142[/snapback]

anyone that has to get high to enjoy life is very weak. I thought drugs were enjoyable too for a couple of years, boy was i wrong. You will see this when you get older and mature some more.

anyone that has to get high to enjoy life is very weak

586298172[/snapback]

Wow, is it really that hard to understand?

I'm going to go out on a stretch and assume you enjoy music.

I enjoy pot, you enjoy music. Using your way of thinking, you must always be listneing to music to enjoy life. That's what your saying to me, basically. That because I enjoy pot, I can't enjoy life without it. That's as intelligent as me saying to you, a music lover, that you can't enjoy lif eunless you're listneing to music.

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? I thought so.

Yes, I enjoy getting high. No, I do not need to get high to enjoy life. The most memorable moments of my life have been with special people in my life (Close friends, girlfriends), and doing things I love, such as skateboarding. I do not look at smoking a fat blunt as the acheivement of my life. I'd choose a date with my girl or a nigth at the skatepark to sittin at home smoking anyday, but it's still nice to get high every now and then.

What right does the government have to tell us what drugs we as individuals can and cannot take? What right does the government have to tell us what we can and cannot do with our bodies?

People who light up a blunt everyday are not harming anyone. In reality, THC is one of the safest drugs known to man.

If you don't like to smoke, then don't do it. If you don't like people who smoke, stay away from them. But I think it's time that this society wakes up and stops forcing their views on what is right and wrong upon individuals.

I believe all drugs should be legalized. The government should focus on honest education on drugs, rather than a "war" against them.

I enjoy pot, you enjoy music.  Using your way of thinking, you must always be listneing to music to enjoy life.  That's what your saying to me, basically.  That because I enjoy pot, I can't enjoy life without it.  That's as intelligent as me saying to you, a music lover, that you can't enjoy lif eunless you're listneing to music.

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?  I thought so.

Yes, I enjoy getting high.  No, I do not need to get high to enjoy life.  The most memorable moments of my life have been with special people in my life (Close friends, girlfriends), and doing things I love, such as skateboarding.  I do not look at smoking a fat blunt as the acheivement of my life.  I'd choose a date with my girl or a nigth at the skatepark to sittin at home smoking anyday, but it's still nice to get high every now and then.

586298192[/snapback]

music and pot...not a good comparison at all. How about you say i enjoy drinking beer, at least then your statement would be a little understandable. But Im not going to say its enjoyable to someone when they say they have never drank beer and dont see a reason to drink it. My brother put a cigerette in his mouth and i about beat the crap out of him and i smoke. I would never want to push someone to do a drug, legal or illegal, Ive seen what getting my friends to (join in on the fun) can do

What right does the government have to tell us what drugs we as individuals can and cannot take?  What right does the government have to tell us what we can and cannot do with our bodies?

People who light up a blunt everyday are not harming anyone.  In reality, THC is one of the safest drugs known to man.

If you don't like to smoke, then don't do it.  If you don't like people who smoke, stay away from them.  But I think it's time that this society wakes up and stops forcing their views on what is right and wrong upon individuals.

I believe all drugs should be legalized.  The government should focus on honest education on drugs, rather than a "war" against them.

586298219[/snapback]

I agree with your for the most part. I strongly believe narcotics such as crack, ecstasy, heroine, ketamine, and the like should remain illegal...

What right does the government have to tell us what drugs we as individuals can and cannot take?  What right does the government have to tell us what we can and cannot do with our bodies?

People who light up a blunt everyday are not harming anyone.  In reality, THC is one of the safest drugs known to man.

If you don't like to smoke, then don't do it.  If you don't like people who smoke, stay away from them.  But I think it's time that this society wakes up and stops forcing their views on what is right and wrong upon individuals.

I believe all drugs should be legalized.  The government should focus on honest education on drugs, rather than a "war" against them.

586298219[/snapback]

we americans give them the right by voting them into office, i dont agree with the majority of the governments decisions, but that is the american way like it or not

I agree with your for the most part.  I strongly believe narcotics such as crack, ecstasy, heroine, ketamine, and the like should remain illegal...

586298280[/snapback]

I'm kind of mixed on that. Having them legal might lead to more usage, though education might help. Also, people with addictions that'd get it either way will at least know they're getting real stuff at regulated levels, which would be safer than getting **** off the street.

I'm kind of mixed on that.  Having them legal might lead to more usage, though education might help.  Also, people with addictions that'd get it either way will at least know they're getting real stuff at regulated levels, which would be safer than getting **** off the street.

586298294[/snapback]

I think you and I are on the same page.

I enjoy pot, you enjoy music.? Using your way of thinking, you must always be listneing to music to enjoy life.? That's what your saying to me, basically.? That because I enjoy pot, I can't enjoy life without it.? That's as intelligent as me saying to you, a music lover, that you can't enjoy lif eunless you're listneing to music.

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?? I thought so.

Yes, I enjoy getting high.? No, I do not need to get high to enjoy life.? The most memorable moments of my life have been with special people in my life (Close friends, girlfriends), and doing things I love, such as skateboarding.? I do not look at smoking a fat blunt as the acheivement of my life.? I'd choose a date with my girl or a nigth at the skatepark to sittin at home smoking anyday, but it's still nice to get high every now and then.

586298192[/snapback]

good point. I like to listen to music when I go to school, work, stores, or when I am just walking/running. Music makes me feel better. it adds to my life. it doesnt create my happiness, it adds to it. surely such a thing cant be bad, right? apparently Sacrifst thinks so.

STV

good point.  I like to listen to music when I go to school, work, stores, or when I am just walking/running.  Music makes me feel better.  it adds to my life.  it doesnt create my happiness, it adds to it.  surely such a thing cant be bad, right?  apparently Sacrifst thinks so.

STV

586298326[/snapback]

Which is why store splay music. You like the music, makes you stay in the store longer. Maybe if pot were legal, restaraunts would give all customers a joint with their pre-meal salad. :p

Ive tried it several times ( only weed ),

But most people come in a step-stone effect wich goes like this:

- ( First Beer )

- First Smoke

- First Blunt

- First Mushroom ( The Drugs On Ofcourse )

- XTC

- Cocaine

- LCD

And so on, at least thats what happend to a few people that used to be "My friends".

Edited by Joliet Jake

Ive tried it several times,

But most people come in a step-stone effect wich goes like this:

- ( First Beer )

- First Smoke

- First Blunt

- First Mushroom ( The Drugs On Ofcourse )

- XTC

- Cocaine

- LCD

And so on, at least thats what happend to a few people that used to be "My friends".

586298391[/snapback]

For me it was

-First smoke, first time doing opium

-hash

-salvia

Haven't had the interest to try anything else. Never even tried a ciggerete or cigar.

do you still live with mommy and daddy?

586298118[/snapback]

Here man come pick on me hes 18!

Im 24 im guessing your in later 20's? now?

Like i said i manager at Toyota USA

I been on my own since 18

Live by myself have two cars

work 50 hours a week

hang with my peoples

i work 3x 12hour days plus some short hour days a week and make crazy gross for the company

what do you do thats so great that someone your age battles a 18 year old who seems to have more intelligence and viable arguments then you?

BTW, where you at 24?

please inlighten me....

**EDIT**

And your picking on him walking to the store

again..

not driving WALKING to the store

WoW! :huh:

Which is why store splay music.  You like the music, makes you stay in the store longer.  Maybe if pot were legal, restaraunts would give all customers a joint with their pre-meal salad.  :p

586298375[/snapback]

well, it all depends on the kind of music they play. i doubt that restaraunts would be able to do that since someone has to drive home at the end of the meal.

anyway, good idea. if it does happen, ill volunteer to be the designated driver. LOL

STV

For me it was

-First smoke, first time doing opium

-hash

-salvia

Haven't had the interest to try anything else.  Never even tried a ciggerete or cigar.

586298403[/snapback]

Salvia... Havent had that please email ASAP Thanks ;)

What it compared to acid? shrooms?

we dont have that on east coast

Salvia is a plant that gives you a certain type of trip when you smoke it. Legal to buy in stores and **** too. You can get leaves or extract, extract is better to try.

http://www.purplestickysalvia.com/

That's the kind I tried.

Grimreaper:

The first one -- marijuana kills brain cells -- is based on research done during the second Reefer Madness Movement. A study attempted to show that marijuana smoking damaged brain structures in monkeys. However, the study was poorly performed and it was severely criticized by a medical review board. Studies done afterwards failed to show any brain damage, in fact a very recent study on Rhesus monkeys used technology so sensitive that scientists could actually see the effect of learning on brain cells, and it found no damage.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~4david/3.html

Like any substance, marijuana can be abused. The most common problem attributed to marijuana is frequent overuse, which can induce lethargic behavior, but does not cause serious health problems. Marijuana can cause short-term memory loss, but only while under the influence. Marijuana does not impair long-term memory. Marijuana does not lead to harder drugs. Marijuana does not cause brain damage, genetic damage, or damage the immune system. Unlike alcohol, marijuana does not kill brain cells or induce violent behavior.

http://www.dope-seeds.com/untoldstory/hemp_9.htm

Edited by Raum

Here man come pick on me hes 18!

Im 24 im guessing your in later 20's? now?

Like i said i manager at Toyota USA

I been on my own since 18

Live by myself have two cars

work 50 hours a week

hang with my peoples

i work 3x 12hour days plus some short hour days a week and make crazy gross for the company

what do you do thats so great that someone your age battles a 18 year old who seems to have more intelligence and viable arguments then you?

BTW, where you at 24?

please inlighten me....

586298405[/snapback]

not sure what your trying to prove, but i work 40 hours a week, own three cars, a house, have a wife, and a 2 year old, and im 28.. Wasted 2 years of my life because of cocaine (years 22 - 24). And it wasnt a matter of not focusing, its called being addicted, i was able to go cold turkey when i realized how ****ty my life had become. Ya cocaine isnt pot, but since i didnt like that high i went to something else, which is what most people with friends that do drugs will do as well. I find it very amusing how you "yes voters" defend your bad habits, i remember when i acted that way too, defending it and praising it as if i was doing something good in my life lol. You need to realize, especially the ones doing more then just pot, that you dont think straight when your on drugs

The decisions I make high have alway sbeen the ones I normally make, outside of giggling a little extra and buying food a little more impuslively.