drivers and apps for VISTA

I second this! :) I'm currently at work, with my machine happily installing Vista at home as I'm writing this... A thread with all the stuff confirmed to work with Vista would be very helpful indeed!

This is not tested but the YouP PAX Audigy drivers for Creative Audigy sound cards have got Longhorn support. You can find download links on www.driverheaven.net.

You can find download links on www.driverheaven.net.

586298573[/snapback]

I don't want to find anything. If you're going to spam the website, why don't you just post a direct link?

i have the onboard ASUS Wifi card for my p4p800 delux mobo and the drivers do work but the software does not so you get no soft AP mode u can only use it in Ad hoc mode using the windows wirelss software.

i also managed to install my chipset drivers manually using the drivers on the mobo disk it said there was a problem starting the device when i installed them manually but after a reboot all was good.

steam run perfectly but dod was useless with the nvidia drivers released yesterday.

I don't want to find anything.  If you're going to spam the website, why don't you just post a direct link?

586298590[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I think he was nice enough to actually suggest a solution...

But...to help everyone who isnt an @$$.

YouP-PAX-A4v1.02

I don't want to find anything.  If you're going to spam the website, why don't you just post a direct link?

586298590[/snapback]

The links for youP PAX drivers on the DH forums are dead anyway. Have a look on torrent sites, you should be able to get them there.

"YouP-PAX-A4v1.02" is what your after (i haven't tried myself yet, downloading now)

The links for youP PAX drivers on the DH forums are dead anyway. Have a look on torrent sites, you should be able to get them there.

"YouP-PAX-A4v1.02" is what your after (i haven't tried myself yet, downloading now)

586298701[/snapback]

yeah, sorry if the download link in that post is dead, but some good man at Driverheaven did a HOWTO. Has perfect links.

YouP-PAX-A4 drivers and software

^ Yea very nice and well up-to-date seeing there is nothing there, damn dudes why spam for :blink:

Anyone know if nForce4 drivers work on Vista?

here you will find an up-to-date list of what you're looking for.

vistafiles.info

bests.

586307925[/snapback]

Wooooohoooooo. The network drivers work for mine. I'm now on the internet with Vista.

thx to jungem (Y)

• 1 month later...