Testdrove my dream car!

[hxc]

no so much my 'dream' car but i would love to test drive a new ecplipse.

• 4 weeks later...
vlady264

I wish I could test drive the most awesome muscle car!!!

The Pontiac GTO 1966!!!! ist abeast!!!

hrtiger1.jpg

YEAH!!!!

MUSCLE CARS RULZ!!!!!

Randolph
I wish I could test drive the most awesome muscle car!!!

The Pontiac GTO 1966!!!! ist abeast!!!

hrtiger1.jpg

YEAH!!!!

MUSCLE CARS RULZ!!!!!

586426033[/snapback]

Edit.

A1Capone

when I was 18, I became boyfriend to this fat chick, (pretty face tho) because her father (a doctor) had a 1987 Porsche 930 Turbo, it took me 3 months to test drive it when they left me the keys for the house to feed their dogs when they went on vacation to Disneyland for 3 weeks, I felt like a god on that thing, it took another week for my father in law realized, that his car was driven 500+ miles from just be sitting there on the garage :whistle:

Bawx

The new Eclipses make me wonder if some head people at Mitsubishi have undiagnosed mental problems.

badnewz
@ Dark Ride

I got to drive a 67 Shelby GT-500 with a 427 HEMI and dual Holly carbs. For about 10 minutes in the desert. Got it up to about 110. Accelerates wonderfully, fun car to drive, but the handling SUCKS. Turning radius had to be 30 feet. Seriously, my Explorer corners better. But I love classic cars for a lot of reasons.

I'm buying a f@$^ing Honda Civic cause it gets 41 MPG. I could afford a nicer car, but the insurance and gas miliage on a Civic is so nice that its hard to pass up. And it gets me from point A to point B. I might turbocharge it for a slightly better 0-60 time though  :p

caveman017, what state are you in? Here in WA you can't test drive til you're 18.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

PS, just for fun, my dream cars are a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, the above-mentioned Shelby GT 500, or an 89 Corvette with a 351. My uncle has one of those, and damn, it flies. 0-60 time is 4 sec!!

586301303[/snapback]

In 1965, Carroll Shelby started his own line of specially built Mustangs called G.T. 350s. In 1967, in an effort to increase sales, some of the car's brute force needed to be sacrificed for better road manners. As a result, Shelby introduced the G.T. 500TM version powered by a massive 428 c.i. V-8 engine that had some brute force of its own. Features: Pre-painted and decorated die cast body, snap and glue construction.

the HEMI is a chrysler product.

bayrider

LOL i was thinking the same thing, a Hemi in a Mustang? Maybe the heads were modified to a domed (hemispherical) head, but i doubt its a Mopar engine