Firefox profiles on Vista

Where is the profile for FF version 1.06 being stored on Vista? I can't find it. My vista install is on my e: drive. I have a seperate copy of FF installed to the e drive and I thought the profile should be there also.

I have checked all my other drives and all I can find is the profile for my other install that I use on my XP drive.

Anyone know where Vista stores it?

Are you sure firefox created a new profile when you installed it? Considering it detects and uses your old profile when you update it, it is conceivable that it's picking up your other profile instead.

Why don't you just the Profile Manager to create a new profile and make sure that it is set to be the default profile?

Where is the profile for FF version 1.06 being stored on Vista?  I can't find it.  My vista install is on my e: drive.  I have a seperate copy of FF installed to the e drive and I thought the profile should be there also.

I have checked all my other drives and all I can find is the profile for my other install that I use on my XP drive.

Anyone know where Vista stores it?

586309770[/snapback]

x:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla

x:\ = whatever your drive name is

Administrator = your user.

I am sure you know where to find it in XP ;). Copy the profile into the Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\(name of profile).

The name of profile is randomly named.

I am not sure, but you might have to migrate your Mozilla Firefox folder in your program file as well

x:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla

x:\ = whatever your drive name is

Administrator = your user.

I am sure you know where to find it in XP ;). Copy the profile into the Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\(name of profile).

The name of profile is randomly named.

I am not sure, but you might have to migrate your Mozilla Firefox folder in your program file as well

586309934[/snapback]

Bingo....thanks :D