Betas are supposed to be feature complete.

they are??!!! :blink: :blink:

they are??!!! :blink:  :blink:

586337839[/snapback]

they are what? complete and functioning? usually not. Only perhaps final beta and then release candidate.

Vista is in beta 1- compatibility issues and basically for developers.

Beta 2 will be a release which will have the features that the end user normally only sees.

Yes. I think that bugs that come from people that illegally obtain the beta of a program are less important that those that are supposed to get it because you are they type of people that will illegally obtain the full version once released!

yeh but it won't be free like the beta when it's realeased will it. so i doubt that most of the beta testers wont download it illegally once the final is released. unless microsoft offers it for free to testers ofcourse

I've paid for every OS I've used, or have obtained them from Microsoft roadshows. So, who the heck are you guys to tell me that I don't own it legally? I work at an OEM company and have priority selection for MSDN subs. :p

Anyhow, betas are supposed to be feature complete. That's how the beta process works. Alphas aren't, they're additions to the software. Then RTM... the "finished" (as finished as something will ever be...) version.

anyhow, betas are supposed to be feature complete

this one is for companys to fix compatibility issues with drivers and stuff. you will have all your features that you want to see in november

Yes, because bugs that come from who has illegally obtained the software are less important than someone who has it legally. Right? You're so clueless, I forbid you to post in my thread again. Do so, and you'll be reported for harrassment and trolling.

Bye!

586337347[/snapback]

I'd just go tell his mom, boy he sure would be in for a spanking then. :woot:

Anyhow, betas are supposed to be feature complete. That's how the beta process works. Alphas aren't, they're additions to the software. Then RTM... the "finished" (as finished as something will ever be...) version.

Beta's don't have to be feature complete. Almost everyone on this thread had told you this already, you still don't seem to get it. Release Candidate's are supposed to be feature complete. If it doesn't have all the features that you want then quit using it and wait for the RC or the final versions. It's a work in progress, your lame attempt to bash MS Vista has failed, GOODBYE.

Edited by mufdvr3669

Betas are beta for a reason, they are not rlsed for a reason, they are missing things, and are usually for testing purposes only.