What to do while you are 'completing installation'

Little bit off topic but more of a fun question since I'm at that stage right now. What do you do while your PC is at the endless 'Completing Installation' screen?

In my case er.. Making silly posts on Neowin! :D

Little bit off topic but more of a fun question since I'm at that stage right now. What do you do while your PC is at the endless 'Completing Installation' screen?

586333232[/snapback]

I just go get a drink/smoke etc. I did find it odd that the "completing installation" takes longer than the actual instalation itself though :)

respond to idiotic threads like this, that are created out of some mindset from a kid who'd rather spend his summer vacation making dumb threads, rather than going outside, if i wasn't here at workd i wouldnt be on neowin. lifes too short, enjoy your youth, GET OUT THE HOUSE!

respond to idiotic threads like this, that are created out of some mindset from a kid who'd rather spend his summer vacation making dumb threads, rather than going outside, if i wasn't here at workd i wouldnt be on neowin. lifes too short, enjoy your youth, GET OUT THE HOUSE!

586333382[/snapback]

Come come now.. That would involve getting dressed. ;)

The last time I went out of the house, that big fireball in the sky blinded me.

I think I would have burst into flames if I didn't rush back into the house.

Hah well seeing as how I went through that process twice, I ended up spending most of the time either sitting there staring off into space, listening to music from my mp3 player, or walking around taking pics.

Well I got so bored I went and washed the outside of the house and while doing the front i noticed the Vista desktop so i finished the front quickly and went inside and tried it out :laugh:

I was completing my college assignments, while Vista was being installed............... :woot:

I really miss those old Linux installation where you could play a game of tetris while the OS was being installed. I want MS to come out with something innovative with the Vista installation.....like they could have videos(not high quality, coz the drivers wouldnt have been installed) of the history of Windows or how Windows improved all these years. They could have some games like "marbles" that they had in their PLUS package last time........

All this would surely have made the boring and loooong Vista installation a little more better....

586333232[/snapback]

because my PC is uber fast.. i dont wait for installation.. installation waits for me :D

I took the time out to tell Nasa to stop sending junk up into space.

I then told president bush he's the smartest guy in the world :|

I then killed 3 people 2 being made of clouds.

I then ate green eggs and ham, in a box with a fox in a house with a mouse talked to a louse etc...

Then - I woke up - and Vista was installed.

pick my nose, or masturbate.

586333384[/snapback]

massterbate to the sexy vista install :shifty: :ninja:

i watched tech tv :p

i also installed mac osx x86 :p jk(i wish)

well.. hit shift f10 and cd ur way to windows\system32 and wait till the install copys sol.exe when it does u can play it :-p

well..? hit shift f10 and cd ur way to windows\system32 and wait till the install copys sol.exe when it does u can play it :-p

586338843[/snapback]

haha!!! sweet

or spider.exe for spider solitare