[req] Holden font and/or logo

Question

I'm doing a website for a local Holden dealer and I need Holden's company logo and, if possible, the Holden font. I'd like the logo to look shiny - just like this one - only as a PNG or on a black background. And it doesn't matter if I need to buy the Holden font - I've tried Google but had no luck. Can anyone help me out?

11 answers to this question

See attached. Transparent GIFs of the logos.

They appear odd below due to the way they're rendered on-screen - click and you'll see that they're just black on white. Original vectors in EPS format available on request.

post-32224-1123348109_thumb.jpg

post-32224-1123348028_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rob

Thanks for that Rob, but it's not what I'm looking for. I need the actual font file. I think the font is called "holdabet", but Google comes up with nothing for that.

Why do you need the font, are you going to write other text in the font on the website? Why not use a standard font for the main text and style Rob's vector of the logo :)

Why do you need the font, are you going to write other text in the font on the website?

586344288[/snapback]

That's exactly what I want to do. See the attached picture - I'd want the text to be in the Holden font, not Arial, so it suits the website theme better.

post-33047-1123553229.gif