(Rumour)Bush and Cheney Indicted

Sooooo.... Was Wednesday like a ball-park figure, or....

586395341[/snapback]

i said that because they were a counter-terrorism terror drill starting on 17th. But in another topic i said that it would happen between this day and September 9th. The drills are well known to be used as a cover-story and to say that the authorities responded fast to the emergency etc ... On 9/11, there was a drill by the CIA where they flew planes in the WTC. On 7/7, there were a drill in the London Underground about explosive beeing planted on the trains. At the very same place where it actually happen.

But of course, they clasified this being only a coincidence, like the 9/11 one. There's a chance of a billion that it would be a coincidence and at the very same place. The oil prices is a good example, every time there's a "terror attack" approching, the market goes crazy in some places.

I told you ages ago that voting for Bush is a crime against the human race. Bush and his team has a hidden agenda. It is all about making profits. The Bush oil clan is behind the war in Iraq. America you have been hoaxed by your goverment. Most key goverment-officials has backround in the oil industry.

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A COUNTRY LIKE THAT? Loose the corrupted idiots and make youself a democracy again.

Bush is evil. Bush oil clan is the real terrorist. Bush is horror on earth.

• 3 weeks later...
i said that because they were a counter-terrorism terror drill starting on 17th. But in another topic i said that it would happen between this day and September 9th. The drills are well known to be used as a cover-story and to say that the authorities responded fast to the emergency etc ... On 9/11, there was a drill by the CIA where they flew planes in the WTC. On 7/7, there were a drill in the London Underground about explosive beeing planted on the trains. At the very same place where it actually happen.

But of course, they clasified this being only a coincidence, like the 9/11 one. There's a chance of a billion that it would be a coincidence and at the very same place. The oil prices is a good example, every time there's a "terror attack" approching, the market goes crazy in some places.

586395455[/snapback]

I'm guess that was a ball-park figure as well?

Let's face it. Has the Bush Administration misled the public concerning the War in Iraq? Yes. Will anything come from it? No. Maybe we'll see history textbooks in 50 years describing the false pretenses under which Bush led us into war, but otherwise, nothing's gonna happen.