Vista With Raid on silicon 3114

:blink: I was Just curiouse on if anyone has figured out or hacked or dl'd the drivers for the silicon 3114... it seems as though the drivers do not work...no matter what i try .. so if anyone has any info or a dl page for those drivers .. plslet me know .. even if the drivers were hacked dont matter.... thanx ~

are you able to load the drivers?

you have to put theme in a floppy's root and click the load driver button

by the way :ninja:

586336046[/snapback]

Yes of coure i tried that .. but to no avail. so mabey the drivers are not out yet or no one has hacked them ... dunno :whistle:

ok diggin at the bottom of the barrel but see if the lastest ones off the silicon image website do the trick... it seems strange that some people have had no luck and others seem to have no problems loading the same drivers...

let me know if you have any joy.

I had some trouble first too - tried a few downloads from their site but to no avail. I Eventually found the original driver disk that came with my mobo. On the install no drives were found, click load drivers, it found them on the a: drive and bingo. All good...

;)

let me know if you have any joy.

I had some trouble first too - tried a few downloads from their site but to no avail. I Eventually found the original driver disk that came with my mobo. On the install no drives were found, click load drivers, it found them on the a: drive and bingo. All good...

;)

586350444[/snapback]

were they the Silicon 3114 drivers?

any way to load these drivers from a CD?  for those of us without floppy... thanks

586352062[/snapback]

should also work fine from a usb pen drive.

Further info from device manager in my Vista install.

Driver Date : 30/05/2003

Driver Version : 0.0.0.4

:)