Longhorn system for sale!

Yesterday I went to check some new monitors in our neighborhoods CircutCity and I was shocked to see few systems that are running on Longhorn OS. And after playing with the PC for a while I couldn?t find any information that it is a beta or alpha version. I know Vista beta1 is out, but how come they are selling Longhorn when it is not out yet?.:unsure:e::pirate:e:

Correction :

It turn out to be Vista beta 1! sorry the build version was hidden under a time gadget. but still they said they are selling the system (According to the guy I?ve talked, but he looked like he didn?t know that it was beta in the first place)

some pics sorry for the bad quality ( cellular cam )

Picture4.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Picture12.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Edited by Ebdowy

the employees at circuit city often install things on the demo pc's when they are bored. an employee of the department probably had a copy and just installed it. they definately aren't selling it.

^ yup i saw that today.. think it was ?6... for vista beta., was gonna email MS.. but couldnt be bothered.. lol.

If anyone even considers buying it, they really need to wise up.

I mean if you want it, it's not hard to get. So paying for it shows the type of computer literacy of the buyer - very little.

And therefore, they really don't want to be running a beta OS. Heck, they probably don't even realise...

And this will add one more person to the hoards of ill-informed users who blame EVERYTHING on Windows.

ON TOPIC:

I'd possibly point this out to the manager, as they could end up in trouble if they got somehow reported or something!