Beta 1 Refresh at PDC 2005?

45 members have voted

1. 1. Beta 1 Refresh at PDC 2005?

• 1. Yes
    • 2. Maybe
    • 3. No

All I know is that Whidbey (Visual Studio 2005) is being released at PDC.

Can't wait. :D

586342296[/snapback]

It is??, i thought it was going to be final in November, along with SQL 2005

It would be nice to have the Beta 2 there, but it is not supposed to be out until Nov. right? So I don;t think they are going to provide it at PDC. A refresh might be nice...depending on what it fixes...

WTF is a poll for?! How are we supposed to know if the will or will not be a B1 refresh?!

586342321[/snapback]

The poll is only to ask you whether u think its gonna b beta1 refresh or not !! What is your opinion on that !! Whose asking if u surely know or not !!! :rolleyes:

It won't be Beta 2. But probably something in between, where some bugs are fixed. Maybe we'll see more features that were left out from the Beta 1 Release.

I would say no to Beta 2. A updated expanded selection such as a new driver pack add-on feature that will allow Vista to identify more types of motherboards, sound cards. My Asus P5GD2 Deluxe mb recognized my Marvell Yukon ethernet and installed this automatically, but no luck with sound, still. I know others had both their ethernet and sound installed after install. (lucky dogs). It appears to me after reading numerous posts at forums that sound is the big issue with Beta 1. ?