[official] Good Wallpaper Sites

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Be aware that there are a growing number of wallpaper sites with an .ru address, which have images ripped from community and/or the original artists own website. I have also read of one such site which 'allegedly' contained a keylogger.

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys hear's the deal i must be asking you to please remove deviant art from this topic and ask you not to take photos from there you are obviously not skilled enough to draw well enough to know how it feels to have your art stolen by some noob looking for a new desktop if you want a kool desktop that you can be proud of draw it yourself thank you

Cheers

Setkeh

Edited by Setkeh

Nice websites you got there.....eversince i got this wide screen monitor, i have been looking for wallpapers to decorate my monitor. Thanks to all of you guys, i dont need to search anymore. :shifty:

I was comin here to ask about some wallpaper sites... and then blammo, I stumble upon this thread and I think to myself... my god, whoever made this thread, and also made it a sticky thread... you have made my life so much easier. :)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ok guys hear's the deal i must be asking you to please remove deviant art from this topic and ask you not to take photos from there you are obviously not skilled enough to draw well enough to know how it feels to have your art stolen by some noob looking for a new desktop if you want a kool desktop that you can be proud of draw it yourself thank you

Cheers

Setkeh

Sorry dude, I couldnt resist. Thats one sweet ride. :huh:

post-190930-1178725988_thumb.jpg