.Net Server build 3657 any big changes since BETA 3

anyone using .Net Server build 3657 ??? I saw this came out today... And i just got .NEt server BETA 3 sent to me as evaluaion software from microsoft with aload of other Evaluating software :)

Is ther any big changes ?

I was told that VS.NET is on backorder and would be shipped as soon as it becomes available again, approximately 7-10 days. That was just yesterday on my end :) fear not -- you'll get your copy.

oops i just orderd V.S again cos i just thought it got missed off the list or summit hehe :pirate: guess im gunna have 2 of em then :D nm

Originally posted by modem

I wonder if us americans will even get to see that eval software or if the UK end will see all the USA orders and just not even ship them?

Don't know but I couldn't help but try :D

got my evaulation though the post too 2day :)

says Beta 3.. .what build is it ? haven';t got around to installing it... dunno which one i should use... standard, enterprise or web... hmm

MdSalih

mdsalih as far as i know its build 3615 though im sure someone will correct me if im wrong, i ordered them but couldn't be bothered to wait so i've already erm "acquired" build 3628, hopefully i'll be able to get 3657 soon.

Back to the topic...:p

What has changed since Beta 3.

I don't care about graphics, etc. I want to know about utilities and functionality.