What are you playing?

burning_jonny
myself

586372447[/snapback]

Have you tried the two player version yet? I can't seem to get ahold of that.

Also, I hear the multi-player version is really amazing.

CJC
Have you tried the two player version yet? I can't seem to get ahold of that.

Also, I hear the multi-player version is really amazing.

586383020[/snapback]

Is there co-op?

burning_jonny
Is there co-op?

586383071[/snapback]

That's just sick. You took the joke too far.

Reported

dj6ross

DOD (Day of Defeat) :p No seriously I am.

abandonhope

Guild Wars!!! :devil:

CJC
That's just sick. You took the joke too far.

Reported

586383124[/snapback]

Seriously? You may be looking at my joke the wrong way, because the way I see it, it's no more "sick" than yours

burning_jonny

Well if I'm thinking what you're thinking, then that is sick and I really should report you.

SonComet

I thought the joke was pretty funny, but that's just me :p.

I am currently play RE4, again... and a little WoW on the side :).

bmbeeman

I feel like I'm still in the stone ages...

Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun, Warcraft 3, Neverwinter Nights.

Snake

I just bought a new game: Midnight Club 3. :D

Soham

aa but i am here now

AJerman
I just bought a new game: Midnight Club 3. :D

586397709[/snapback]

Ugh, absolutely horrible if you ask me. That's just my opinion though. Cheap knock off of Need for Speed Underground, which was pretty crappy by itself already. :pinch:

What am I playing? Well 2 different games, but I can't say what they are... NDA :shifty: Honestly I don't really play games. I get bored with games faster than anyone (the last game I was excited to get and play I played about 30 minutes of, and never touched again). I mainly just play games when I am testing them and leave it at that.

martym

I am playing pc star wars battlefront, ut 2004, painkiller, gta sandares

HoochieMamma

UT2004, GTA:SA and Warcraft 3.

killmaster84

Colin Makrey Rally Racing 2005 or how ever you spell it, Unreal Champsion2,GTA: SA, Gunbound world champion, Warcraft 3, Ground Control2. Never thought I was playing that much. oo and of crouse Halo2

Cheshire Cat

Starcraft and Starcraft: Broodwar. One of the greatest games ever made....... :yes:

Dark Ride
guitar

586382751[/snapback]

same here :punk:

NikkiRox

GTA2 online, The Sims 2...errr and Liero(worms knock off...thing) online...i think that's all the recent ones

cork1958

The brand new, as of yet, unreleased Def Leppard, "Yeah!!"

Oh, we're talking about games, huh? :ninja:

thedoors27

Down- Ghosts Along The Mississippi.

Yeah! :woot:

MrCobra

Dungeon Siege II

Barney T.

NeverWinter Nights!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Weekend PC Game Deals: Halloween specials, bundles, and freebies begin pouring in
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.

Just as expected, Humble showed up this week carrying a Halloween-themed bundle, which will be available for the next 10 days or so. The Thrills and Chills Bundle offers up 10 games in its three tiers, and starting things off with the $1 first tier are copies of Pacify and DISTRAINT 2.

Paying over the average cost of the bundle, currently hovering around $9.50, gets you five more games, Detention, DESOLATE, Blood: Fresh Supply, DARQ, and The Letter - Horror Visual Novel.

The final tier comes in at $15, and gets you DUSK, The Blackout Club, and Layers of Fear 2. However, note that Layers of Fear 2 is currently free on the Epic Store, as you'll see below, so it probably shouldn't factor into your decision on bumping up to the third tier.

To nobody's surprise, the latest games to enter Epic Games Store's weekly giveaway are also Halloween-themed, with Layers of Fear 2 and Costume Quest 2 now being available for free. If you've kept up with previous Epic giveaways, you should have the original games of these sequels in your library too.

Layers of Fear 2 is a first-person psychological horror title developed by Bloober Team. The exploration and narrative-focused title puts players into the shoes of a disturbed actor stuck on an ocean liner. Pulling back on the horror scale but still keeping the Halloween spirit, Costume Quest 2 arrives from Double Fine. The RPG follows a group of kids trying to stop Dr. Orel White from destroying Halloween and bringing forth a dental dystopia.

You have until October 29 to claim the duo, which is when Epic will bring in Blair Witch and Ghost Busters: The Video Game Remaster as the next giveaways.

Free Events

Those looking to try out some new experiences this weekend have four free events from varying genres waiting for them.

The Bethesda multiplayer RPG Fallout 76 is free to play through October 26, offering full access to the post-apocalyptic open world. Meanwhile, strategy fans can check out Paradox's Europa Universalis IV during the weekend for their grand strategy needs.

Moreover, the space-set sandbox building and survival title, Space Engineers, as well as the latest entry in the long-running Formula One racing series, F1 2020, can be played this weekend for free as well.

Big Deals
      While Halloween sales are slowly creeping in, Bethesda is celebrating the Fallout Bombs Drop Day with sales across the franchise. There's a rather large digital tabletop games-focused promo going on Steam as well. Find out the big deals for this weekend below in our handpicked list:

DEATH STRANDING – $41.99 on Epic Store Red Dead Redemption 2 – $40.19 on Epic Store F1 2020 – $35.99 on Steam OCTOPATH TRAVELER – $29.99 on Steam The Outer Worlds – $29.99 on Steam GTFO - Early Access – $27.99 on Steam Disco Elysium – $27.99 on Steam Control Ultimate Edition – $27.99 on Epic Store XCOM 2 Collection – $24.95 on GameBillet Mortal Shell – $23.99 on Epic Store Hades – $19.99 on Epic Store RESIDENT EVIL 2 – $19.99 on Humble Store Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition – $19.58 on Steam Crysis Remastered – $19.49 on Epic Store Total War: WARHAMMER II – $16.99 on GamesPlanet Fallout 76 – $15.99 on Steam Darksiders III – $14.99 on Humble Store Mega Man 11 – $14.99 on Steam Darksiders Genesis – $14.99 on Humble Store CARRION – $14.99 on Humble Store HITMAN - Game of The Year Edition – $14.71 on Steam WHAT THE GOLF? – $13.99 on Steam Space Engineers – $13.99 on Steam Total War: WARHAMMER – $12.99 on GamesPlanet Frostpunk – $10.19 on Steam Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – $9.99 on Steam DiRT Rally 2.0 – $9.99 on Steam Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – $9.99 on Steam Tabletop Simulator – $9.99 on Steam Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 – $9.99 on Steam Pummel Party – $9.89 on Steam Call of Cthulhu – $8.99 on Steam Fallout 4 – $8.39 on Fanatical Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – $7.49 on Steam Rise of the Tomb Raider – $7.49 on Steam Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition – $6.98 on GameBillet DiRT 4 – $6.24 on Steam Mega Man Legacy Collection – $6.00 on Steam Don't Starve Together – $5.09 on Steam Deep Sky Derelicts – $4.99 on Steam Monster Prom – $3.72 on Steam Do Not Feed the Monkeys – $3.6 on Steam Ryse: Son of Rome – $2.99 on Steam Hitman: Blood Money – $2.49 on Steam Immortal Redneck – $1.99 on Steam Sentinels of the Multiverse – $0.99 on Steam Layers of Fear 2 – $0 on Epic Store Costume Quest 2 – $0 on Epic Store DRM-free Goodness
      If you're fast enough, you can currently get a free copy of the classic grand strategy game Europa Universalis II on the GOG store. The offer will be available until 1 PM UTC today, October 24. Moving on, as is usually the case, there are plenty of DRM-free games having sales this weekend also, see our highlights from them below:

The Outer Worlds - $29.99 on GOG Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition - $7.99 on GOG Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - $7.99 on GOG Singularity - $7.49 on GOG Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Classic Edition - $7.49 on GOG Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - $5.99 on GOG The Technomancer - $4.99 on GOG Metro 2033 Redux - $3.99 on GOG Metro: Last Light Redux - $3.99 on GOG NEO Scavenger - $3.74 on GOG The Flame in the Flood - $2.99 on GOG Fallout 2 - $2.99 on GOG Fallout - $2.99 on GOG Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes - $1.99 on GOG POSTAL 2 - $0.99 on GOG Deponia - $0.99 on GOG Journey of a Roach - $0.69 on GOG Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.

And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your growing backlogs this Halloween season. Of course, there is an enormous amount of more deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a wonderful weekend.

• By Namerah S
      War Thunder's 'New Power' update teased, PS5 launch also revealed
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Today saw the announcement of a new update for the vehicular combat MMO War Thunder. The military-themed game has been around for many years - dating all the way back to 2011 -, however, the game was officially announced in 2016. Initially, it launched for the PlayStation 4 and PC but it was later available for the Xbox One as well.

Developed and published by Moscow-based studio Gaijin Entertainment, the current-gen War Thunder is set to receive a new update titled New Power. The content update is slated to roll out in mid-November. According to the game's developer, the upcoming New Power update will add "a new version of the Dagor Engine, blue-water naval power and a lot of other surprises" to the base game.

Aside from the content update announcement, the Russian video game maker also revealed in the teaser that the combat title will release on the PlayStation 5. The news isn't exactly a surprise as an Xbox Series S|X version was just announced about a week ago. While Microsoft's next-gen consoles are scheduled to get the free-to-play title at launch, it is unsure exactly when War Thunder will land on the PS5.

As for the upcoming New Power update, the mid-November release window applies to next-gen in addition to the aforementioned current-gen and PC platforms. More information about the PS5 and Xbox Series S|X variant of War Thunder is likely to be posted on the game's official website in the coming days.

• By Asher Madan
      You can earn these Destiny 2: Trials of Osiris rewards from October 23 to 27
      by Asher Madan

Every week, Destiny 2 hosts a Trials of Osiris event where teams of three compete for access to The Lighthouse. The Lighthouse promises Pinnacle rewards that boost you closer to the current Power Level cap.

The player vs. player competition also grants other items if you get three, five, or seven wins. However, you'll have to get seven wins in a row, without a loss, if you want to grab the Pinnacle gear from The Lighthouse. You can take a look at the Trials of Osiris rewards from October 23 to 27 below.

Three wins: The Scholar legendary scout rifle Five wins: Exile's Curse legendary fusion rifle Seven wins: Mark of the Exile legendary armor Flawless: Legs of the Exile legendary armor Trials of Osiris starts at 1 PM EDT on Friday and lasts until 1 PM EDT on Tuesday. You can use the Passage of Mercy from Saint-14 because it forgives one loss if you're aiming for Flawless. If you manage to get seven wins in a row, you'll have to manually select The Lighthouse location displayed in the Crucible menu to obtain the Pinnacle reward. This involves jumping across a few platforms and opening the chest where Saint-14 and Osiris are standing.

• By Abhay V
      Xbox Live issue preventing Xbox One and Windows 10 users from launching their games [Update]
      by Abhay Venkatesh

If you were looking to play some games today, heading into the weekend, and fired up a game on your Xbox One or Windows 10 PC only to find that you are unable to access it, you’re not alone. Xbox Support just acknowledged on Twitter that it is aware of an issue with users being unable to access games due to some issues with Xbox Live. The company is actively investigating the issue.

Depending on some users’ reports on Twitter, it looks like trying to launch games returns a "The person who bought this needs to sign in" message, which likely is due to some authentication issues with Xbox Live. The status page for the service notes that there are issues with ‘Purchase and Content Usage’ that affects launching games or apps. The problem is affecting Xbox One and Windows 10 devices. There is no word on a possible ETA for the restoration of the service.

Those interested can keep an eye on Twitter or the Xbox Live Status page for updates for more information. Additionally, you can also choose to request for a notification by signing in on the status page and having the site send an Xbox Live notification or text message.

Update 1: The support account has posted an update on Twitter noting that users should now be able to access their games. However, the status page still notes problems with buying "downloadable" items and launching games.

Update 2: The Xbox Live Status page has also been updated to reflect that all the issues have been fixed.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Apex Legends Steam launch slated for November 4, Switch version pushed back
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Electronic Arts and Respawn Entertainment announced additional versions of Apex Legends earlier this year during EA Play, with the popular free-to-play battle royale game heading to Steam and the Nintendo Switch in 2020. Today, an update was shared regarding these two upcoming versions, and it's not great news for Nintendo fans.

Apex Legends will finally hit Steam on November 4, giving PC users another avenue to jump into the game over just Origin. However, the Nintendo Switch version has been pushed back to 2021.

"We’re still hard at work on the port, but in order to do justice to the game and make it into the great experience Switch players deserve, our team needs more time," said Apex Legends game director Chad Grenier, explaining the situation. "This year has brought on unexpected new challenges, to put it mildly, and we don’t want to rush anything out."

The studio also said in a separate Steam Community update that the Steam version of Apex Legends will support cross-progression with Origin, letting users jump back and forth between the two versions. Moreover, exclusive Portal and Half-Life inspired gun charms, seen above, will be available for those jumping into the game through Steam during the next season.

Cross-play arrived as a massive feature to the battle royale earlier this month, combining the playerbases of all consoles - even the upcoming Switch version - into a single entity. PC users are separated from this bunch, but as expected, Origin and Steam players will be playing in the same servers.