Gas Prices

We pay around 89 p per litre in england,

so its about ?3.20 per gallon which is $5.58

3.2 British Pound = 5.58112 US Dollar

We're paying 102.9 a liter (Nova Scotia, Canada)

1 gallon = 3.79 liters

$1 USD = $0.82 CDN

So, we pay about $3.19 USD a liter (I'm pretty sure i did that right) . . . so yeah, things are rough here big time

I should've filled up the other day. :angry:

On one side of town it was $2.13, then on the side near me it was $2.29, so I drive to the other side of town last night and it ends up being changed to $2.29. Argh!

Edit; Wichita, Kansas

:D :D Cheapest I have found gas7um.png

filled up even though it was not half empty :happy: I was so happy I took a picture :p Most everywhere else it is 2.08-2.15.....not sure why it was so cheap here maybe they forgot to change the sign :ninja:

Depends.....anywhere from $2.12 to 2.20 (USD)

Springfield, Missouri

:alien:

.889 a liter or $2.72 us/gallon. And we pump the stuff out of the ground

here in Alberta.

586184472[/snapback]

I agree we should keep the gas for ourself and not send it south of the border! :angry:

All depends where you go.

In downtown, gas is no cheaper then 2.51 for regular, and up to 2.79 for premium.

Luckily, the Mobil by my house seems to be keeping there prices low, regular is still 2.34 compared to other gas stations selling for 2.54 for regular.

And premium at that mobil is still low, at 2.54.

I don't complain about gas prices since my car gets at least 300 Miles to the tank. Unlike those POS SUVs out there that are getting like 9-12 MPG. haha, i feel bad for those suckers. (actually, no i don't, dont drive such a gas hog, if you are gonna complain about gas prices).

I put up a pic of the prices, the pic is REALLY blurry, so careful how long ya' look at it. :) (my prices mentioned above were a lil off.)

It tears me up when you Americans complain about "gas" prices... you pay bugger all so quit complaining!!!!!

586184558[/snapback]

yeah I know it costs a bundle over there :pinch: course pretty much everything is more in the UK