• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Gas Prices

tickbabies    0

$2.48-2.70 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

SergeantNoob    0

$2.10 near Dunellen, NJ

goodcase    5

0.95 per litre in canada or 3.11 usd per gallon

Le_gin    0

.97 per litre here in western canada (Kelowna)

zivan56    22

$1.02 per litre in downtown Vancouver

user47397    0

$2.15 here

.Dan    0

Well i gonna be serious... i live in Venezuela and i only pay

TO GET MY CHEVROLET TRAIL BLAZER TO FULL =7.000 BS that its 3,5 USD :D:D..

i'm lucky uhh.?

:p:P

Dan

Evilpig    0

$0.90 per litre up here in Sask, Canada

kombolcha    11
Southern California - $2.50/gal

586184503[/snapback]

$2.31 HA!

What would we do without Arco?

mikejd1    0

2:39 Worc, MA

Sean B.    175

2.03 southern tennessee :|.

Cyranthus    0

whenever im feeling mad about gas prices i just think of how much europeans pay for their gas, then i just shut my mouth up, pump my gas and smile. we got it good compared to other places in the world, so quit yer bitchin!

intransit    0

around about 0.95 <--> 1.10 $ / Litre

thats in Aus dollar to, ya heard!

Some of y'all paying american $2.50 a litre!?!??! that my friend is some rediculous ish

whodamofo7    0

$2.55 in new york, but that's 93 octane, kinda stuck paying that for my car, not sure how much regular is...

JoDaddy    0
whenever im feeling mad about gas prices i just think of how much europeans pay for their gas, then i just shut my mouth up, pump my gas and smile.? we got it good compared to other places in the world, so quit yer bitchin!

586189822[/snapback]

This is a little off point, but...Your attitude, to a point, is good, but just because I'm better off than someone else doesn't mean I'm better off in reality. To get to my point - I really don't know why we don't have widespread use of ethanol or bio-diesel. To my knowledge ethanol can be used as is in most gasoline engines, as can bio-diesel, and this would be a win-win situation for the US. US farmers produce more corn than any other country, and we would be putting a direct investment into our agricultural economy. I don't really buy the "Bush is in cohoots with the oil industry, and that's why" because we've never used it wide scale, and Bush has invested more money than any other President into alternative fuels. Private industy needs to be the leading force enacting this, not the government. When we remove our dependence (and this goes for European countries as well) on a section of the globe that is historically unstable and prone to violence, then our economy will be way better off.

Some links you guys may be interested in:

Ethanol

Biodiesel

speddy187    0

2.50 to 2.85$

NYC

MaxFrost    0

2.63 for regular the last time I filled up, cheapest around my place is 2.45ish

Rahul    0

0.91 $ per litre of regular Petrol

kombolcha    11
whenever im feeling mad about gas prices i just think of how much europeans pay for their gas, then i just shut my mouth up, pump my gas and smile.  we got it good compared to other places in the world, so quit yer bitchin!

586189822[/snapback]

well when you factor in the differences in our american and thier european life style/ standard of living.. its different.. even in Ethiopia one of the poorest countries in the world.. they pay about $3.70 per gallon.

This is a little off point, but...Your attitude, to a point, is good, but just because I'm better off than someone else doesn't mean I'm better off in reality. To get to my point - I really don't know why we don't have widespread use of ethanol or bio-diesel. To my knowledge ethanol can be used as is in most gasoline engines, as can bio-diesel, and this would be a win-win situation for the US. US farmers produce more corn than any other country, and we would be putting a direct investment into our agricultural economy. I don't really buy the "Bush is in cohoots with the oil industry, and that's why" because we've never used it wide scale, and Bush has invested more money than any other President into alternative fuels. Private industy needs to be the leading force enacting this, not the government. When we remove our dependence (and this goes for European countries as well) on a section of the globe that is historically unstable and prone to violence, then our economy will be way better off.

Some links you guys may be interested in:

Ethanol

Biodiesel

586189956[/snapback]

those Ford's with the little green leaf emblem on the side, they can take ethenol. so if you've got a corn filed nearby.. i dunno.. ask ford how to make the fuel. :p

Erftek    0

$2.50 WI :pinch:

XmasterX    0

1,159 ? per litre @ Portugal +/- 1,38333 $ US

Techy_    0
$2.19 here in East Tennessee

586185526[/snapback]

Just above the Georgia line its about $2.11 and theres one place thats $2.30. Its getting high.

Georgia usualy has lower prices but it has been around $2.20

Solarix    0
$2.25/gallon in MA

586188413[/snapback]

naw not even, in framingham area, its like 2.39-2.42

Cyranthus    0
well when you factor in the differences in our american and thier european life style/ standard of living.. its different.. even in Ethiopia one of the poorest countries in the world.. they pay about $3.70 per gallon.

those Ford's with the little green leaf emblem on the side, they can take ethenol. so if you've got a corn filed nearby.. i dunno.. ask ford how to make the fuel. :p

586190309[/snapback]

i slightly agree there.... if every single ****ing person in the US didnt drive a big ass SUV/ Hummer/ TANK! Things might be a little different... I believe we Americans are half responsible for our own gas prices because of this. I laugh whenever i hear some stupid ass hick complaining about gas prices and the war in Iraq after they just bought a brand new Hummer 2. Stupid jackass!

... i ****ing hate SUVs and all the people that drive them.

bdsams    365

586190309[/snapback]

awsome never knew that but always wondered :)

paying 2.39 for yesturdays fill up :(