Gas Prices

Only the UK has high gas prices compared to the U.S., Iraq pays little for their gas because they are right at the place that most of it is made.

... i ****ing hate SUVs and all the people that drive them.

586274875[/snapback]

Well, what if you are 6'3" tall and are say over 200 lbs? What kinda fuel efficient vehicle is made thats big enough for a person of that size to fit in? Dont be such a smartass before looking at both sides of the scenario, some people just cant fit into compact vehicles. Think about it :angry:

Good I hope all your car owners are paying out of your ass for the gas you consume. More than ever it is important to switch to alternative methods of transportation. Sure for the people that don't have a choice, it's understandable, but city drivers, and commutors outside the cities? Pfft, please, I have no pity for you. I live in a big city and the cars are ridiculous. Get on a bike and I can be anywhere in the city 10 minutes before any car.

Get rid of your stupid cars. Do the world a favor.

Energy Consumption. Take it seriously this time

... i ****ing hate SUVs and all the people that drive them.

586274875[/snapback]

Well, what if you are 6'3" tall and are say over 200 lbs? What kinda fuel efficient vehicle is made thats big enough for a person of that size to fit in? Dont be such a smartass before looking at both sides of the scenario, some people just cant fit into compact vehicles. Think about it :angry:

586275453[/snapback]

Pfft, what kind of excuse is this? I'm 6'4, 180 pounds, what kind of bull statement is that. I can fit in a Mini Cooper.

Don't pull your "I'm justified to drive my SUV" because your not.

My SUV(Nissan Murano) gets as good as or better than some cars in the city. What helps me out is that my roommate and I work at the same place, so we trade off driving to work.

I some cities is just doesn't work to use mass transportation to get to work, so the only solution is to drive.

are all these prices per gallon?

if so, stop your crying..

i pay 89.9p / LITRE!

around the $1.50 USD mark :no:

so thats $5.68 / gallon (ish)

oh thats 95RON btw, what grade of pertrol do you guys use?

$2.11/gal in central Illinois

$2.52/gal in Chicago

the SUV post had a good point, suburbanites that drive SUV's are just wasting gas so they look like they have money to everyone who sees them traveling. It's different if you actually live in an area where you might need 4-wheel drive or those brush guards, but to drive timmy and jimmy to soccer practice? Buy a gas effecient car and save yourself, and the rest of us the pain. I have a friend who actually lives in a rural area, and he bought an old toyota to drive to work instead of his truck, so that he doesn't go broke on gas...glad to see someone's using common sense.

Petrol Has Shot up to 0.92p per litre where i am !!! NEARLY A DAM Pound for a litre of petrol!!!!

thats like over $5.3 a gallon for u americans!!!

and ive seen disel at 100 - 102 p which is ?1.00, and ?1.02 per litre!