winvi installer ?

Another communist pirate trying to undermine our efforts in the war on terrorism by committing communist acts. Buy the product and support capitalism thief! Realize that your actions affect the morale of those fighting bravely on the front.

Mate some advice if you thinkt hat is lognhorn vista and didnt know it is fedora linux then you know little about computer shouldnt fiddle with vista as you wouldnt know and understand how to use it etc etc ppl get my point

Another communist pirate trying to undermine our efforts in the war on terrorism by committing communist acts. Buy the product and support capitalism thief! Realize that your actions affect the morale of those fighting bravely on the front.

What does that have to do with Communism ? Or affecting the morale of those fighting on the front ...

I don't think I could ever support capitalism, since it won't ever support me ...

You need to burn the iso and boot from it. And don't be surprised by the name "Fedora" when it boots. It's the new codename of Vista. laugh.gif

LOL ! :laugh: