headphones with volume control on them

Looking for a recomendations on headphones that have a volume level adjust on them.

I bought my wife an XM SkyFi2 with the home kit, for use in her office. The home kit only comes with with a line out, which headphones work on, but not much volume control.

i'm no expert on headphones, but it seems most halfway-decent headphones have an on-the-wire volume control.

i just bought some collapsable Koss headphones at compUSA a couple weeks back and they have a volume control on them. i don't use it though, i use the volume control on the ipod.

i only use it to turn the volume off real quickly if somebody says something to me and my ipod's in my pocket or something.

i'm no expert on headphones, but it seems most halfway-decent headphones have an on-the-wire volume control.

i just bought some collapsable Koss headphones at compUSA a couple weeks back and they have a volume control on them. i don't use it though, i use the volume control on the ipod.

i only use it to turn the volume off real quickly if somebody says something to me and my ipod's in my pocket or something.

586387774[/snapback]

Where they "Koss KTXPRO1" headphones?? i was looking at them on amazon, they look good. Are they comfortable when used for extended periods? I have a pair of Aiwa's (no volume control) that sound really good, but after about 30-45 minutes they start to hurt my ears.

well, they have great sound. there's no model number on them, but according to the compusa website they're KSC17 05

here's the compusa link to them: http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...5716&pfp=SEARCH

they're very comfortable, the sound is great, and they fold up pretty well. it's not enough to fit in your pocket (unless you have big cargo pockets) but they're a lot better than if they were unfolded. They're definately an improvement from my old headphones; they were Akai headphones i bought at FYE that clip to your ear. they hurt after a while and had bad sound.