[phpMyAdmin] Permission and Access Denieds

Question

Throughout phpMyAdmin 2.6.3-pl1 (Apache 2.0.54, PHP 5.0.4, MySQL 4.1.13) I keep getting script errors saying that permission or access is denied. When I go to import a file from the main SQL query window, it won't let me import the file (I'm guessing that's because of the script error). The go button just doens't do anything. Anyone got an idea as to how to fix this?

4 answers to this question

it's a local web server so it wasn't that, but i found the problem... i was stupid and using the localhost alias to retrieve phpmyadmin instead of the computer name (which is what the absolute address to phpmyadmin is set as). so it was tryin to load everything using http://localhost/phpmyadmin/whatever instead of http://computername/phpmyadmin/whatever...

anyway, thanks for the quick response, i've had very few lately...

Edited by Citrusmoose

On the subject of phpmyadmin does anyone have the answer to this problem (like i say in the problem, works fine on xp sp2, but nt 4.0 nada):

I just loaded phpMyAdmin 2.6.3-pl1 on a Windows NT 4.0 machine running Apache 2.0.54, PHP 5.0.4, and MySQL 4.1.13.

My problem is that the themes aren't displaying fully. For example, if I choose the darkblue_orange theme, the left navigation pane will have a darkblue background, but all the text will not be formatted as I've seen it before. Also in the main windows, none of the navigation buttons (ie. structure, browse, etc) will have their backgrounds pics. It's like it's not reading the CSS file or something. I've even tried copying the exact phpMyAdmin folder from another computer running the exact same setup with XP SP2 (which by the way runs without any problems) and nothing changed (yes I changed the absolute phpmyadmin folder directive). Is there a problem with running on NT 4.0 or what???