HELP! My dog just ate a condom!

I wouldn't worry about it too much, just keep an eye on him for tonight and tomorrow morning. I have a Jack Russell and I can speak from experience that they are very resilient dogs. Mine once chewed off his own flea collar and ate the entire thing when he was a puppy: no health complications or anything.

Hydrogen Peroxide is poisonous for dogs.

And if anything you should call your Vet ASAP instead of going on an Internet Forum.

Most likely your dog will pass it through, dogs have short digestive tracks which is one of the reasons they're hungry all the time.

And too gross others out, it must've been used otherwise the dog wouldn't be attracted to it, smell of Latex & lubricant isn't exactly pleasing to a dog, but smelly human body fluids would be. :woot:

I hope your dog is okay now and you called a veterinarian.

unless the girl is under 18, just tell him the truth. that will show you have gonads to stand up and say "yes, i'm boning your daughter and my dog ate the used prophylactic!"

you could probably leave the first part out... i wouldn't worry about it. if you really like this girl it's a good thing -- that will open up lines of communication between you and him.

as for the dog... i dunno... people stuff condoms full of coke up dogs asses all the time sadly. the only time i think dogs die is if they burst with the cocaine... i think the latex is pretty harmless... but i've never eaten one :)

586408202[/snapback]

We're both in our 20s. He knows I have plenty of "gonads" -- and I'm sure he knows I use them while "boning" his daughther already, I just perfer not to explain it to him. We've been dating for two years, I practally live at his house, we play Poker every other weekend, and he's also my boss at work.

i hope it wasnt used.

it should poop it out.

586408147[/snapback]

It was in the trash.

Sorry but this funny, anyways make poop it out so give it some exlacs or however you spell it, it mean seem kinda mean but it would work.

I KNOW THE PERFECT SOLUTION!! With this solution, your girlfriend's dad will never know about what when on with you and her. Say that

you were boning the dog, and being the responsible guy you are, you used a condom. When you were done, you took out the condom and put it in the trash; where it was then eaten.

On a more serious note, I'd just say it was a balloon and either volunteer to scoop the dogshxt for a while or only let your dog shxt in your yard.

Good luck to you and your semen eating dog.

off topic_____LOL my uncle just came in here and looked at the title and walked away shuddering.. :laugh:

586408204[/snapback]

Made me laugh out loud :laugh:!

We're both in our 20s. He knows I have plenty of "gonads" -- and I'm sure he knows I use them while "boning" his daughther already, I just perfer not to explain it to him. We've been dating for two years, I practally live at his house, and he's also my boss at work.

586408227[/snapback]

D'oh!

There shouldn't be a problem here. My dog has eaten remote controls *with batteries in them* and survived unscathed. Yes, whole remotes, 2 actually, plastic chunk by plastic chunk. Now a condom could balloon up inside him I guess, but I'm pretty sure it would just be digested (or at least "expelled"). Dogs have pretty strong digestive tracts from what I've seen.

Though this definitely wins the weirdest thing of the day award.

Just explain to your dog exactly what it was that he ate. I'm sure he'll throw it up afterwards..

586408266[/snapback]

LMAO, thats the best answer so far.

i'm sorry, i have no advice, just came here to laugh...:rofl:

Just explain to your dog exactly what it was that he ate. I'm sure he'll throw it up afterwards..

586408266[/snapback]

Post of the day (Y) :rofl:

Hmmm maybe i should eat condoms then..

It'd be nice to just have neat little baggies of poop instead of having to get up and go to the toilet.

Mmmmm neat little baggies of poop.

i hope it wasnt used.

it should poop it out.

586408147[/snapback]

It was in the trash ... need I say more? :laugh:

Wont hurt the dog at all.

you can tell your girl that the dog was blowing another one, and they were practicing safe sex

she should understand that the dog practices safe sex, and a dog that does that is a very rare dog.

:happy:

you can tell your girl that the dog was blowing another one, and they were practicing safe sex

she should understand that the dog practices safe sex, and a dog that does that is a very rare dog.

:happy:

586408533[/snapback]

:rofl:

Hmmm maybe i should eat condoms then..

It'd be nice to just have neat little baggies of poop instead of having to get up and go to the toilet.

Mmmmm neat little baggies of poop.

586408503[/snapback]

lmao!

Just how does a dog eat a condom, what part of the story has been changed. Was the dog sucking you off? :shifty: :s

Actually, I wouldnt say a thing.

Dogs eat all kinds of crap every day.

Dont sweat it.

If in fact your girl sees every dump the dog makes, then I doubt she will ask you about it. Id just laugh it off.