HELP! My dog just ate a condom!

It'll probably come out the other end, like some twine did with one of my dogs a while back. In the meantime, as long as the condom is not digested, your dog can engage in safe eating. :rofl:

Say that

you were boning the dog, and being the responsible guy you are, you used a condom. When you were done, you took out the condom and put it in the trash; where it was then eaten.

586408393[/snapback]

lmao!!111!!111one

Just wait for the vet to call back, unless the dog is chocking its going to be fine.

Just explain to your dog exactly what it was that he ate. I'm sure he'll throw it up afterwards..

586408266[/snapback]

LMAO :rofl:

best post of the day

and the weirdest topic :laugh:

Your dog swallows?

lol jk. Seriously, if he hasn't choked on it, it's all good. Now if the stomach acid doesn't disintegrate the condom, it'll come right out of his rectum. No worries.

Edit: Good to see he puked.

Your dog swallows?

lol jk. Seriously, if he hasn't choked on it, it's all good. Now if the stomach acid doesn't disintegrate the condom, it'll come right out of his rectum. No worries.

Edit: Good to see he puked.

586408759[/snapback]

You said rectum :laugh:

Haha. Funny story. Glad everything turned out ok. My cat likes to get used condoms out of the garbage and PLAY WITH THEM. It's so gross. I always have to remember to flush them or he will dig them out no matter what. A few times we noticed just in time before guests were coming over. Ok, that's my gross story for the day :x

I really had to fight to get him to take the Hydrogen Peroxide. I think I probably spent an hour and a half getting him to injest 3 or 4 tablespoons worth.

Note to self: Destory condoms.

I really had to fight to get him to take the Hydrogen Peroxide. I think I probably spent an hour and a half getting him to injest 3 or 4 tablespoons worth.

586408850[/snapback]

LOL. I don't know why, but that reminds me of this one Jerkey Boys skit where he is calling to his dog "come here, you little sh^t!!" and then you here the dog screaming in the background :rofl:

586408850[/snapback]

Save them for the hall of fame dude!

Definately glad to hear your dog is OK :D

I wouldn't give up my dog for any cat. I'm alergic to cats. I hate cats.

I wouldn't give up my dog for anything for that matter.