Enterprise - The Andorian Incident

Coolness.

Is it just me or does the guy on the left (can't remember his name yet) look like he is about to start laughing? Not surprised having to look at that thing opposite him.

Not bad at all.

*Edit* shhhhh! that gives away part of the ending...*/Edit*

They need to get more accurate with their phase pistols. I would agree that it was one of the better ones yet.

Once more, thank you EmuZombie :)

Hey guys..did you happen to noticel..one of the blue aliens seemed awfully familiar..;) (from DS9?? one of the blue Dominion clones??), or is it just me?

Its not just you it was definetely Weyoun from DS9. It annoyed the hell out of me for a good 30 minutes into the episode before I finally realised it was him, sooooooooo frustrating!

And thanks again EZ.

Yes, this was perhaps the best episode of Enterprise yet. This is what I wanted to see. We have ACTION (and not just for the sake of having a phaser fight), and a story that creates the foundations for future story lines. I would have liked to see some follow up to the revelation at the end, but I guess that will be addressed in some future episode(s).

Oh, and it was fairly Hoshi-less, so again, another plus!:D

Originally posted by PabUK

Its not just you it was definetely Weyoun from DS9. It annoyed the hell out of me for a good 30 minutes into the episode before I finally realised it was him, sooooooooo frustrating!

And thanks again EZ.

yep... another example of star trek recycling cast members :) Hopfully he'll become more then just a single episode character (being the andorian, not anyone else) I kinda just like the way he talks... I dunno... he's just got that thing to him.. hard to explain..

I agree, this actor is great - he fits perfect for an Andorian as a suspicious and wise man. I'm surprise no-one mentioned where else we have all seen Jeffrey Combs:

- Weyoun (DS9)

- Andorian Leaser (Enterprise)

- DS9 the episode where Sisko is attacked (kinda') by the prophets, and he's a writer in the 60's (I think) where racism is involved. We all see Jeffery Combs as a human beating Sisko.

- and...finally...Brunt the Ferengi in DS9 is Jeffrey Combs aswell, although I have to agree that the character Brunt is different from the other two, not everyone notices. Except for a trekky :rambo:

This actor does get around doesn't he, and he's great :rambo: