Guess what arrived at my doorstep?

Awesome, but I'm disappointed.  Disappointed at the fact that you bought Windows XP, and at that it's Home Edition.

586417344[/snapback]

Why are you disappointed? Did you want him to use Linux and have five games that work on it with his 7800GTX? ;)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's....so.....beautiful

/me can't wait till I finish school + uni and get a good enough job to afford this kinda stuff

Let the pictures explain it! BTW: I'm not putting together the PC now because I'm still waiting for a few more things.. Have a few questions.. nothing major though  :woot:

586416894[/snapback]

I hate you. :D

Wow, very nice! Yeah, put it together already, we want to see! :D That AMD box pic does look just a bit stretched. :p

586417322[/snapback]

Is it suppost to look that... flat?

Nice buy! Wow you bought an Icemat and a Logitech Joystick too. True Gam3r! Anyways, what mouse do you have? Planning to get those new G5, G7 mouses from Logitech?

Why did you get x2 CPU for gaming? They don't benefit that much for gaming, but they do for multitasking.

Yes, should've went for XP Pro :p

I have still yet to see someone getting 2x 7800GTX and SLI-ing it. You can be the first one in Neowin (unless someone already had ... let me know :))

dL

Everyone is saying that I should have gone with Professional edition, but from what I've read all professional has is "advanced security features".. + costs 50 dollars more

Wow.

What do you do for a living?

586417512[/snapback]

I'm 17.. work at a restauruant behind a bar helping the rather hot bartenders move things.. I get 5% of their tips and 7 an hour.. If you're 17 and you've got the whole summer to work everyday it's not that hard to make 2500 lol. :o

I'm 17.. work at a restauruant behind a bar helping the rather hot bartenders move things.. I get 5% of their tips and 7 an hour.. If you're 17 and you've got the whole summer to work everyday it's not that hard to make 2500 lol. :o

586417640[/snapback]

LOL!

And here was I thinking you were gonna be an investment banker or something lol

Great way to spend your holiday money (Y)

very nice and eye yam jealous as hell cuz of the fun you will have puttin it together

and when it first starts up for ya.

i didnt see a

dvd burner in that pile of stuff ??

Nice items dude, obviously uve done some research on what to get. XP Home, dont worry about what those jealous ppl say, its your rig, your money, do what u want with it. and Besides Home and Pro, not much difference really. Enjoy it

PS: i notice ure building your very first comp, *ouch* just pls pls pls read those instrcutions very carefully, dont bend any pins, ground yourself, if something doesnt fit, dont force it! read more on the net on proper installation techniques etc etc. Goodie luck :p