Installing OSX ona PC

i know i told dazzla to screw off, but if hes like any normal person he wouldn't take it personaly for starters this is the internet, and second of all that guy who called me a NOO-B. Geta life man, i don't spend my life ona pc, i dont know all the terms i dont know all the hardware i dont even know what the difference is between AGP and PCI videocards. So Relax and when you start saying n00b and using #'s in your reg language you have become a pc addict and geta god damn life, get outta yer parents basement. and to the guy witht he hot chick in his sig, thanks for backin me up, i hope somday they can do it, i'd love it on my pc and i dont wanna buy mac desktop.

Originally posted by Xero

i know i told dazzla to screw off, but if hes like any normal person he wouldn't take it personaly for starters this is the internet, and second of all that guy who called me a NOO-B. Geta life man, i don't spend my life ona pc, i dont know all the terms i dont know all the hardware i dont even know what the difference is between AGP and PCI videocards. So Relax and when you start saying n00b and using #'s in your reg language you have become a pc addict and geta god damn life, get outta yer parents basement. and to the guy witht he hot chick in his sig, thanks for backin me up, i hope somday they can do it, i'd love it on my pc and i dont wanna buy mac desktop.

if this is the internet and it doesn't matter to you all that much, why are you bitching?

Seriously take a joke, calm down and relax.

:D

Originally posted by xStainDx

dude i think you got it backwards

you can run windows xp on a mac using virtual pc. i don't the way you're describing. if i'm wrong, prove it. :D

Virtual PC for windows will let you run multiple Windows OS's in a Single Environment or linux, or OS/2 or Netware, from your Windows Desktop.

Virtual PC for mac will let you run any version of Windows On Mac. From your Mac Desktop

you cannot run any MAC OS on Windows, there is no emulator to do so.

http://www.connectix.com

read for yourself

if i'm still wrong, prove it. :)

You can emulate mac os8 on x86

so you're wrong

www.emaculation.com

www.softmacxp.com

ppc cannot be emulated on x86 but anything up to that can

woohooo! flame on! :devious:

ahem. for those of you who do not know...

Flame: An angry and often antagonistic message in email or in bulletin board from one user to another or to a group of users. Flames can lead into a 'flame war': a series of flames that feed on one another. It's ill advised to write such a message and is best to let some time pass and anger die before typing, and to follow rules of netiquette.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody for coming out to visit this thread. The threads question has been answered, and further flamming would be pointless.

THREAD CLOSED

deadzombie

Neowin Firefighter