Your Vehicle's Average MPG?

What is your vehicle's average miles per gallon?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What is your vehicle's average miles per gallon?

• < 10
    • 10 - 15
    • 16 - 20
    • 21 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 46 or more
    • I don't own/drive a vehicle

didn't find my car either. also a similar thread has been around for quite a while.

at least they had the saabs we drive. but the values are way off.

17mpg annual fuel cost says $2300+ :rofl:

Of course I'm not like most people, I know how to car pool. Fuel cost for me so far this year isn't quite a $1000 yet..I think they average like 15,000miles a year for an average person. I don't think I'll even hit 9,000 miles this year ;)

Edited by dj6ross

Couldn't find my car on there.. unless i'm doing it wrong ;)

586428943[/snapback]

Hey dude, I'm from Farnborough as well!

It's an american site unfortunately, what do you drive?

Smart City Coupe (Now For Two)

600CC version

I'm averageing on 35mpg, mine is mostly town driving with air con and me sometimes beening a manic for the quick takes offs.

A friend of mine got 60mpg going from southampton all the way up to the top of scotland on a full tank which in the new smarts is 33 litres. And he has doen alot to his engine such as values and turbos.

I Fill my car up every 2 weeks with ?15 worth of fuel average. So probley a grand a year which allows for more fuel and price changes.

Currently fuel near me is about 87p i think.

I would like a diesel smart but they only come in left hand drive. The diesels i think are 800cc and are alot better on fuel since it's diesel

Being a US site, it doesn't list my specific model.. but top tier for me, definately.. I get, on a long sensible drive upwards of 54MPG.. around town high 30's, low 40's..

MK4 Golf GT TDI PD - 115BHP model :)

fueleconomy.gov info for my vehicle.

1999 Ford Ranger FFV 4WD 6 cyl, 3 L, Lock-up(4), FFV, Regular

(city) 15 (hwy) 19

the information on the site isn't totally correct.

two of the differences are that my truck has a 5 speed automatic transmission and lately the fuel economy has been about 18-22 city and 24-26 hwy.

It says my Mustang GT Convertable get 17 24 and an average of 20. :blink:

Thats no where near correct. It get like 17 average mixed driving with the top up. :rolleyes:

It can get only as good as 22 on a long wighway trip with the AC on and the top up. :whistle:

With the top down in mixed driving it gets like 13 :cry:

and on a long highway trip with the top down it gets maybe 17 if i am really lucky and the wind is at my back! :angry:

who makes this crap up and only $2k in fuel a year? Doubtful! :x

It says my Mustang GT Convertable get 17 24 and an average of 20.  :blink:

Thats no where near correct.  It get like 17 average mixed driving with the top up.  :rolleyes:

It can get only as good as 22 on a long wighway trip with the AC on and the top up.  :whistle:

With the top down in mixed driving it gets like 13  :cry:

and on a long highway trip with the top down it gets maybe 17 if i am really lucky and the wind is at my back!  :angry:

who makes this crap up and only $2k in fuel a year?  Doubtful! :x

586429806[/snapback]

If you click on your vehicle, you can customize your fuel needs, and it'll recalculate your fuel cost.

2005 Honda Civic EX SE

29/38 $1,159.00

I think it's spot on with the mpg. This past weekend I took a trip with a full tank and got 410 miles out of it. Had some long traffic waits in the city, too, so I probably would have got more. I re-adjusted the gas price to $2.81/g for regular and it came out to $1,277.00.