Chavs wave pistol at shoppers.

999?  Is that something like 911?

Exactly the same. We have to use a single digit though because our kids are too thick to think of two numbers together in case of emergency. :)

Why are they hiding the faces of the other ****ers? :angry:

From what I've read the scumbag said to a women, whilst pointing the pistol in her face, "Your not going home tonight". What a sick twisted child.

586435132[/snapback]

This was another incident.

Exactly the same. We have to use a single digit though because our kids are too thick to think of two numbers together in case of emergency. :)

586435171[/snapback]

Or because it's slightly less effort to type into a phone :p

Why are they hiding the faces of the other ****ers?  :angry:

This was another incident.

586435177[/snapback]

there proberly underage or what ever and arn't aloud to be named or identified.

We cleared the road when the odd car came, we kept the ball off peoples gardens, we were not loud, we had safe fun.  If a ball went into a garden, we apologised.

Never did we think: Hey, we DESERVE a park, but we don't have one.  Let's get a gun and wave it at people.

586434991[/snapback]

Exactly... I agree completely. If our ball went into someone elses garden we would always knock and ask politely for it back, always being sure to say "please" and "thank you" - if there was no-one in then we'd wait. It's very rare to see politeness now, though I do come across really nice people occasionally.

Chavs here are white trash in the US/Canada... the same problem occurs round the world, but the speed at which it has risen in the UK is shocking. It makes me sad, as I'm am always courteous, smile / greet people I come across when walking, help people that can't reach items at the supermarket and hold the door for people, yet you have these people that seem to disrespect everyone else and actually threaten strangers. :no:

The thing is that this situation is brought on by politicians that fail to represent their constituencies and fail to take action against the current system. Our jails are so full that courts do not like to send people there, meaning police won't waste time and money sending people to court, which means that people are free to do what they want. Drug addicts are seen as victims, let off jail sentences and excused for stealing because of the drugs - we just allow people to shed the blame. Heck, the law seems to favour "rights" of the people breaking into a property above the homeowner.

We have something similar in my town. At my school, we get the people who have the whole "nigga in da hood" attitude. It gets really old after a while.

Maybe you have accept these people will exist in any population?

586445531[/snapback]

There will always be people like them but now where I live and many others places they are the majority.

People say they are the poor part of socity etc. They are not. Alot of them around me arn't poor, yet they still go out mugging and being abusive.

They don't mug people because they need the money. They mug/abuse/rape/stab/threaten/terrorise people becuase they know they they will get away with it and nothing will be done.

no one needs to own thoes stupid BB guns. they should be made ilegal to own no matter how old you are.

586434287[/snapback]

Well there I disagree with you; lets say someone likes guns and is a collector but real firearms are illegal where you live. So replica BB guns are the closest you can get. I have several BB guns BUT dont have ammo for them because I just like to collect them. What MAYBE I think should be done is that ammo can only be sold to 21+ or like Chris Rock said in a stand up once we shouldnt have gun control we should have bullet control; make the ammo real expensive. Pop someone and you be all looking in their body for the bullet :p .

Anyways this guy stupid; If your gonna do this at least point it at someone personally without making too much noise and rob them (Which would be the smart thing). Even if they do try that I think most English citizens would just smack them :p

walk around with a crowbar and kick their asses!

Since when have there been Chavs in Half Life? :p

Maybe you should have to get a licence to buy a BB gun/ammo?

Well there I disagree with you; lets say someone likes guns and is a collector but real firearms are illegal where you live. So replica BB guns are the closest you can get. I have several BB guns BUT dont have ammo for them because I just like to collect them. What MAYBE I think should be done is that ammo can only be sold to 21+ or like Chris Rock said in a stand up once we shouldnt have gun control we should have bullet control; make the ammo real expensive. Pop someone and you be all looking in their body for the bullet :p .

Anyways this guy stupid; If your gonna do this at least point it at someone personally without making too much noise and rob them (Which would be the smart thing). Even if they do try that I think most English citizens would just smack them :p

586448058[/snapback]

ok theres no problem with collecting them, how about the people that make the guns.

do it so they cant be fired at all.

wow I didn't know england had such crime problem.Why don't you guys have some sort of neighborhood watch,that could say,roam around with baseball bats and beat some fear into these little chav ****s.

Last time a chav said "Gimmeyerphone" to me, he ended up bleeding profusely from his nose and mouth and got left to bleed out in somebodys garden.

Me, and my friends all hate chavs. We all take the **** out of their style of speaking and if the chavs start on us, we'll give them the same amount of **** ten fold.

Chavs arn't too bad in my area, but we don't put up with them. They start on us, and oh boy will they get started on back.

You think Chavs are bad? Try scallys in Liverpool.

When i used to be abit "different" as in dress differently because i am into Heavy Metal and stuff, i would get gangs of 30+ people chasing after me throwing bottles shouting "Goth". What was the need for it?

Even worse, i was picking up my little brother up from school (Usually gets picked up since the last time he got the bus, he was beaten up on it and he has a disability), and our car was off the road. So my mum asked me to pick my brother up so i did. I picked him up and was sitting at the bus stop. Their was 13/14/15 year olds throwing stones at the school buses going by on the main roads.

Two of the buses had teachers on the, one being a head of year. They got off and and told them off, i think about 40+ people got a after school detention, even the ones who weren't involved like my brother. Because people wouldn't own upto it. Oh well really.

But after that, i was sitting at the bus stop and these kids walk up to me and i was sitting down. They said something about my Goatie which i ignored, and they were throwing more insults. And because i was ignoring them, they thought they could start pushing me to get my attention. Then bang. this 13/14 year old pushed me into the bus stop window banging my head on it, even though it was only mild, i got up and pushed him away from me and told me to leave me alone and sat back down.

Then this kid and his mates start arguing with me saying they are going to kick my head in, the kid who pushed me into the bus stop called his mum and dad up trying to get his Dad to come down to kick my head in. Which they didn't. Instead, the parents called the police onto me, so the police called the kids phone to talk to them. This kid said i was a 30+ fella, threatened to kill him etc All his mates are in the back ground shouting and screaming saying i'm going to get beaten up and stuff.

So yeah, early June i had to give in a statement in on tape because the parents are trying to do me for assault because i was defending myself by pushing him away from me, in which by the way was just a little push. Apparently the kid has a grase on his middle finger and he is using that has his evidence. God knows were it came. The police think that he might of got it from me while he pushed me into the bus stop via a Zip or something.

But that wasn't all of it.

I didn't know about the police until the next day when i went into the school to make a complaint about the kid and his idiot mates. The school informed me the police was involved and that it was out of they're hands. Which upset me actually since i didn't do anything wrong.

While i was at the reception desk, the kid came over with a few of his mates said i won't be laughing for much longer (Laughing? wtf? I wasn't laughing, i was actually ignoring him since my friend told me to, he was with me at the time).

So i went home, told my mum, she got all ****y at me saying i'm going to cause aload of rubbish (Talk about parently support). An hour later after talking, my friend called me up saying they were going to see Star Wars Episode III(which was released on that day) So i went "ok yeah" So we walked to the Cinema's with my two friends and little brother. That kid who i've been talking about was with his 2 friends walking towards us (It was a narrow path as we we're taking a shortcut) i ignored him, then all 3 of them turned round shouting insults at me, calling me a fat ******. Saying they had sex with my mum etc.

I'm ****ing sick of it. I'm supposed to start college on the 12th of this month. And i had the police on my backs, i'm upset for the fact i could be kicked out of college if the police take his side of events. Which mean i could goto prison or something. :(

Btw, all this happened when i was 17, I made my police statement shortly after my 18th birthday.

Some people say that the police won't do anything since i was 17 when all this happened, but its besides the point, i don't want record. I did nothing wrong but defend myself. I'm greatly upset about. It may not seem much to everyone else, but it does to me since i have alot at stake at the moment.

--Tony

Scallys and chavs are pretty much the same thing. Things like that are always happening here (in Luton) with chavs. I think the police have finally figured that 9.9 times out of 10 it's the chav that's causing the problem, and will be on the side of the real victim.

When me and my mates were out skateboarding, which we used to do quite a lot. Nearlly every time a bunch of chavs would start shouting at us, calling us greebos etc. At one point there was actually a pretty big fight, police got involved and a couple of the chavs got anti-social-behaviour thingys. (ASBO - can't remember what the O is, probably offence)

It's really quite sad that these idiots have nothing better to do.