Internet Explorer 7

Euhh... please don't use solid black borders, especially 2-3 pixel wide borders. They don't fit in for this VS.

Not bad. But please next time quit linking screenshots to deviantart - they never show up here in the thread unless we click on your deviantart link. Use something like Imageshack, or even this forum's attachment system.

common guys, its a recolored rip of KOL Vista theme with some new ugly borders and awful IE logos.

we must be honest, this one is ThE W1nneR

Euhh... please don't use solid black borders, especially 2-3 pixel wide borders. They don't fit in for this VS.

Not bad. But please next time quit linking screenshots to deviantart - they never show up here in the thread unless we click on your deviantart link. Use something like Imageshack, or even this forum's attachment system.

OK I am try Next Time.........

Feels too cartoony and the only Internet Explorer 7 feel to it is the icon. That yellow streak is used to much. Just doesn't look right at all.

Doing all that and not even bothering to change the desktop icon for Internet Explorer 7 to the new one just adds to how bad it looks. Since when did Internet Explorer 7 have square Back/Forward buttons? Hell you didn't have to even do anything to the buttons seeing how the default button in Internet Explorer 7 is the same as the default XP buttons :unsure:

I don't really know what else to say I just can't believe how bad it looks. No resemblance to Internet Explorer 7 at all.

Dude, you're working upwards. This is still not quite it, but definitely a better one since I last saw your themes. I'm still awaiting a theme from you that I'll download and use. :)

MS integrating IE4 with the Windows shell way back when was bad enough, now IE7 *is* the OS!?! :p

The color of this is nice, I'd like it more if the gradients were smoother. The Longhorn style min/max/close buttons look awkward.

This theme is absolutely amazing! Those ground breaking techniques and images you've used are probably going to curve the entire theming industry into theming more proprietary software themes.

This one goes on my desktop forever! Thank you A++++