[wip] bowling hall

People have been messaging me, sorry about that. I keep forgetting to turn my computer off before I leave, matt0 re-IM me with what I need to do so I can actually copy it down to notepad or something and I'll get it done tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree about the taskbar buttons... Also I think the windows could do with a small border, like maybe 1px dark border.

I agree about the border. Maybe #6A6E6B (the color of the borders on the Minimize and Maximize buttons).

Has this hit the coding stage yet?

Sorry man, the last couple weeks of school, teachers realize that they haven't covered enough ****, so then they SLAM us with work. I mean, eventually if my teachers stop being ###### then maybe I can get unbusy.

I already had to change my entire sleep schedule so I could get more work done, so just be patient.

Ya man, just finished the mockup COMPLETELY yesterday, just waiting to send it to matt0.

I changed my mind on the LS theme, unless someone else wants to take that up, which is fine with me. Applications I use on a daily basis can't really be skinned, except iTunes, and I know nothing about skinning iTunes with multiplugin and all that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I know of, haven't heard word since I passed it to matt0, but I would think if there were any issues he'd talk to me about it.

Pretty much what you see there is what you're going to get, one way or another..and I've still to make a mockup for Litestep for static to create. I'm a little busy though (Thought I wouldn't be so busy since school has let out), but it'll get done..eventually :laugh: