Opera to be Free

turns out, on the reg page, you can click submit as many times as you want (they dont check for duplicate e-mails)

i have done it 6 times so far (just for safekeeping) :D :ninja:

Opera is really a great browser, not only it's cross-platform but it's really fast on all the supported platforms too (even mobile devices).

The only complain I got about Opera is their terrible marketing, they're slowly improving on that but still got some way to go I guess.

Now in this moment runs the party chat with The Big Opera Boss.

It's a lil bit early but I think he is the one who answers the questions under nick - "Jon" :)

edit: LOL it's not early. OMG 5 hours passed so fast :))

Anyone know of an ad-blocker that works 100% with Opera? The pop up ad blocker is all well & good-but we need something like is already available in Maxthon...Oh, & Roboform *doesn`t* work with Opera either :crazy:

Well I got mine earlier today, just a reg code which works with any name.

I wonder if it will only be for version 8.02 though.

Argh. I seriously hope the IRC channels will be free from any retarded trolls - especially ones from the Firefox side.

*grunts* Bloated my ass :crazy:

That was what i was think

586452489[/snapback]

Well everyone's invited, as long as you don't act like an idiot. *cough* :)

They should drop the price to $19 for all the "cheap bass-turds" out there.

586444083[/snapback]

so... if I get this right... your telling me that this browser cost more than 19$ now!?

LOL!

ok... i'll stick with firefox very thank you

@foonacha - Get Proxomitron. It's much more than ad-blocker! You'll never regret if you try.

586453613[/snapback]

Running the NAOKO-4.5 version now. Thanks for the heads-up :yes:

website worked great, I'm getting a bunch of codes so I can resell them on ebay later. Microsoft should do the same promo for windows vista.

586453276[/snapback]

its not hard to use google to find them...

you'll just be throwing the listing fee down the drain trying to sell them. and its a bit suspect too

website worked great, I'm getting a bunch of codes so I can resell them on ebay later. Microsoft should do the same promo for windows vista.

586453276[/snapback]

and nobody is going to bid on them. might be better to put all of the keys in one package but still, nobody is going to bid on them. :pinch:

stop being greedy