Opera to be Free

No need to sell the Codes on eBay or something.

They keys the send out are all the same. They can be found on several forums right now (if the mods aren't too quick).

I would post them, but i guess its against the rules.

No need to sell the Codes on eBay or something.

They keys the send out are all the same. They can be found on several forums right now (if the mods aren't too quick).

I would post them, but i guess its against the rules.

586454427[/snapback]

No there not, I got 5 different codes earlier on.

From download.com

To celebrate this renowned browser's 10th birthday download.com is offering a exclusive ad-free download for 1 day only. You don't want to miss out on this download.

Link.=here

Opera Software is giving away free registration codes for its Opera Web browser.

Including the following different versions of OS

1. Windows

2. Linux Intel

3. Linux PowerPC

4. Linux Sparc

5. FreeBSD

6. Solaris

7. Mac

Opera party

By the way, i LOVE OPERA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its always been free  :shifty:  :ninja:

586454480[/snapback]

Yeah, you normally get ad banners at the top. Today, only, you can get free registration codes, and act as if you have bought Opera, getting rid of the ads, forever, as I was told on the Party Chat Question and Answers session.

Threads merged ... :wacko:

586454474[/snapback]

oh my :pinch:

Even after being on the front page people are still making new threads.

Thanks very much Opera!

Very nice product... I would have used this years ago if it wasn't pay-for... I'm glad I have my free key :)

I'll be using Opera 8 from time to time, but I noticed Firefox is a bit faster than Opera, and also it's easier to use. Atleast the registration codes are free. A deals a deal. So i'll try to see which one I really like before fully converting. I'll still wait for IE7 though because Internet Explorer is the only browser that works with all the websites. Firefox isn't fully compatible with most websites I go to and the same goes to Opera. Hopefully IE7 will atleast be as good. I know it has no chance of being better. Microsoft just doesn't seem to be as creative as other products or they don't seem to care until they see a real big threat (e.g. Mozilla FireFox).

FireFox is still beta than Opera 8. For me atleast. The interface is cleaner and easier to navigate through. Opera feels like Netscape 8.0, bloated with all these features. But Opera easily compares to Firefox. Which is great.

I got my registration code about 5 hours ago ... great and thanks to Opera.

lool it's the first time that I got, legally a registration code for any software. :ninja: :happy:

I'll be using Opera 8 from time to time, but I noticed Firefox is a bit faster than Opera, and also it's easier to use.  Atleast the registration codes are free.  A deals a deal.  So i'll try to see which one I really like before fully converting.  I'll still wait for IE7 though because Internet Explorer is the only browser that works with all the websites. Firefox isn't fully compatible with most websites I go to and the same goes to Opera.  Hopefully IE7 will atleast be as good.  I know it has no chance of being better.  Microsoft just doesn't seem to be as creative as other products or they don't seem to care until they see a real big threat (e.g. Mozilla FireFox).

FireFox is still beta than Opera 8.  For me atleast.  The interface is cleaner and easier to navigate through.  Opera feels like Netscape 8.0, bloated with all these features.  But Opera easily compares to Firefox.  Which is great.

586454841[/snapback]

Thats weird because I always thought Firefox was the bloated and sluggish one? :huh: Opera is my favorite browser. Glad I was able to get a free key legally for it :).

Thats weird because I always thought Firefox was the bloated and sluggish one?

firefox3bd.th.jpg

You'll really have to explain to me how this is bloated. The entire point of Firefox was to take Mozilla and make a stripped down, bare bones web browser out of it. :rolleyes:

That's off topic though, this is about Opera. I think it's great that they are making it free today. I almost bought it a few years ago, but it lacks the ability to add features I like (most importantly AdBlock, Nuke Anything, Customize Google, and many others). When I tried it today I had to close it back down. Huge banner ads everywhere...no. :no: