'ctrl+F5' button in Firefox's toolbar

Is there any way to have a 'hard refresh' (ctrl+F5) button in Firefox's toolbar? Or modify the function of the normal refresh button to a 'hard refresh'?

Well, I do ... actually, Dickvl on MozillaZine forums knew ...

You can find this code in this file: "Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\chrome\browser.jar\content\browser\browser.xul"

<toolbarbutton id="reload-button" class="toolbarbutton-1 chromeclass-toolbar-additional"
                     label="&reloadCmd.label;"
                     oncommand="if (event.shiftKey) BrowserReloadSkipCache(); else BrowserReload();"  
                     tooltiptext="&reloadButton.tooltip;"/>

If you change that to this code then the reload button should work as you wish.

<toolbarbutton id="reload-button" class="toolbarbutton-1 chromeclass-toolbar-additional"
                     label="&reloadCmd.label;"
                     oncommand="BrowserReloadSkipCache()"  
                     tooltiptext="&reloadButton.tooltip;"/>

I used Winrar to open that browser.jar file, edit the browser.xul file with Ultraedit, and again Winrar to re"zip" the browser.jar file with the new browser.xul ...

That would be okay at home, because I have a direct internet connection there. But here at my work it's a different thing. I must connect via a proxy who caches all internetpages like fourhundred years... I _always_ have to shift+refresh, so why not make it available with a single mouseclick... That way I can use my other hand to support my head when surfing :p ;)