Anti-rape condom aims to stop sexual assaults

A lot of females get raped everyday by males who are infected with HIV/AIDS in Africa and thats why the main focus is there. I know that sounds horrible but its true. These perverts who rape others deserve it!

hmm, people who have guns as a form or protection are caused for increased gun violence? I don't think so, it's those who have guns for other intentions who cause that.

Rapist: I AM GOING TO RAPE YOU!

Woman: No you don't, I have anti-rape shielding!

Rapist: You're bluffing!

Woman: Come and get me!

Rapist: MY PENIS!!! IT'S CUT!!

Woman: That's what you get for raping me, HA HA!

:laugh:

586462149[/snapback]

Then he just kills her for it. Yes, this would stop rapes, but I think murder would be on teh rise.

I don't really see this as being too effective... the woman would have to wear the thing almost all the time. Its hard enough to get people to use birthcontrol when they know their having sex, how are you going to get a person to wear something like that never known when exactly it would be needed? It's like buying a convertable and keeping the hood up all the time incase it rains - people aren't going to use it all the time, so what happens if the rapest comes when the person least suspects it [which is the majority of the time]? [sorry ahead of time for the poor anology]

People like you are causing more gun violence in our city.  Go away!  :angry:

586462578[/snapback]

People like you are not packing enough heat, and by getting shot you are hurting our city's tourism.

Get a level 4 vest and a Tec-9, or get the hell out of my city.

I don't want to joke about this really... but I have to just add this:

The new anti-rape mini guillotine.

I can guarentee that would work :ninja: but anyway, in all seriousness I thought this was going to be a rather dumb idea before I read it but it actually sounds solid. I hope it works because it can actually save lives. Rapists are pretty sick people.

They are inventing a thin black jacket whereas a woman can wear, which the thin black jacket can activate voltage such as a tazer gun. One touch, ZAP!

The only pacifistic weapons can be used for protection are:

+ Pepper spray

+ Tazer/gun

Edited by foobar.

hmm, people who have guns as a form or protection are caused for increased gun violence? I don't think so, it's those who have guns for other intentions who cause that.

586462584[/snapback]

Who said the people having the guns knew how and when they should handle them, especially as untrained police officers? A license doesn't a clever person make. It allows them to take the law in their own hands, nothing else. If you thought guns were always used as the very last restort by the owners, you're pretty naive. But of course, with the situation the US is in with lax laws regarding this, there's not many alternatives, as everyone and their grandma has a gun anyway. Let me just tell you that I'm perfectly "safe" without a gun where I live, and we have violence here as well, just not placing a gun in everyone's hands.

People like you are not packing enough heat, and by getting shot you are hurting our city's tourism.

:rolleyes:

Interesting, only thing what will cut such nasty crimes is life in the slammer.

That's life no let off for good behaviour, no 25 years, thill the rapist turns their toes up.

attack of the killer condom, anyone? :p

586462450[/snapback]

Sad to say, i know the movie your talking about.

586462871[/snapback]

LOL :D

well, uh, um, that would hurt, sad it had to come to this. :no: