First Nero 7 Screens

First Nero 7 Screenshots :

11256596408bv.th.jpg

11256597134vm.th.jpg

11256595209zq.th.jpg

11256593704du.th.jpg

More Info (in German) :

http://www.winfuture.de/news,22134.html

On the international radio exhibition (IFA) in Berlin we held an interesting conversation with a coworker of the company Nero, who admits particularly by its popular fuel software became. It demonstrated us the most important new functions to 10.10.2005 appearing official version 7 the Nero Suite.

Too all only it is mentioned that the company intends an UPDATE function to offer FINALLY !, which is to permit it to bring the software up to date in the course of the development of Nero 7 finally without with each innovation the entire package large over 30 megabyte to download to have. This feature is delivered subsequently after the appearance of the new version not immediately to be available, but with an update. At present one works still on the conversion, there it relatively with difficulty is exactly to be determined, which differences between an installed version and a new expenditure exist.

The Nero coworker demonstrated some new characteristics of Nero 7 on the basis a brand-new beta version. To the Brennsuite according to his data not too much one changed. The surface was revised and some control elements were again arranged, in order to improve the usability of the program. In addition, a graphically easily modified surface comes. In order to be able to differentiate between the individual components of the Nero Suite better, now different colors are used, which are to increase the recognizing value. To the technical innovations it belongs among other things that Nero will be 7 able to deal with the appearing new DVD formats.

With that well-known Nero components also a program thought for Media center PCS associates named "Nero Home" starting from the version 7. It concerns a kind medium administration, it permits the Multimedia data stored on the computer to organize. The software possesses an internal rendition function and a direct binding to the fuel functions of Nero.

With Nero Home can be shown films with 5.1 Surround sound and the program had Streaming functionality, with which contents on different terminals can be played. Around the medium files the "Nero in such a way specified Scout" will aquirieren begun. After the installation the PC will become scanned and an index provided, during operation new files then this added. The software does not use an additional storage location separates provides the index by reference files, which indicate the exact memory place of the data.

At the conditions of the Nero there was AG to see apart from the Nero Suite further innovations. Thus there is its own hp codec, which is to make high-quality pictures possible despite better compression also with fast film sequences. For the rendition of media in this format either Nero ShowTime is used, or a "Nero digital" certified hardware Player, as he is already offered and/or developed by various manufacturers.

probably just more useless bells & whistles  :whistle:

586469008[/snapback]

No doubt about that.

I'm done updating Nero. 6.6.0.6 is good enough for me although I do have 6.0.06.15, or something like that on one computer. No difference between those two, for the most part either.

I think 7 will mainly be optimizing the program.

I also feel that nero sometimes can be slughish when running, But i still rate it as a good burning tool.

586469152[/snapback]

I know exactly what you mean. Nero used to be fast and great compared to Roxio (or Adaptec before that) and took the world by storm. But really innovation has come to a halt with the company in the last 2 years.

It looks to me that the only reason they update the program is to support more burners (which definitely shouldn't require a full download) and/or to prevent piracy.

It has been at least 2 years since Nero 6.0 came out (boy was it buggy when it did). However the best version to me will always be 5.5, too bad my burners can't support it otherwise I would still be running it :laugh:

I got Nero 6 and it added so many codecs and stuff I didn't need. I went back to Nero 5.5 and I think I would only get version 7 if it allowed more control over what is installed.

nero 6 has that useless smart burn crap and it never burns files properly for me ever, files end up in caps, or i can never have the disc label i want other than THEDISC or some **** in caps with no spaces.

i think they need to add advanced features and not keep pilling user friendly crap in