Why do i keep getting signed out of MSN

Hi,

For the past few months i have been having problems with MSN, often when i leave MSN signed in when i come back it's disconnected, or even when i am talking to people i randomly get signed out,

I have the latest MSN (altho i had the same problems with older versions) I'm on 3mb NTL Broadband, and i'm connected through a router.

Any suggestions would be greatly appresheated! :)

Hi,

For the past few months i have been having problems with MSN, often when i leave MSN signed in when i come back it's disconnected, or even when i am talking to people i randomly get signed out,

I have the latest MSN (altho i had the same problems with older versions) I'm on 3mb NTL Broadband, and i'm connected through a router.

Any suggestions would be greatly appresheated!  :)

586478911[/snapback]

1. someone somehow got your password, and is signing in on a different computer with your log-in

2. your router is being reset every 36 hours (depending on ISP) which means you get disconnected

can't think of many more things without getting into much detail.. but try changing passwords for a bit.

if someone had my password it would say "someone has signed in at a different location" or sommet along them lines

and it happens waaaaaaaaaaay more often than 36hours (more like every hour or 2)

thanks for the suggestions tho :)

Got the same problem here, everytime i leave my computer for more than 30 minutes, when i get back my messenger is signed out with no error or warning messages. No idea what's causing but it started happening about 4 months ago i believe.

it usually happens behind company firewall.

I have that problem here also at work.

So we use the webmessenger.msn.com version and it doesn't happen. lol