Update XPAmp?

I used this theme for like 2 months and it never occured to me it was based on winamp. Its nice though. U should make a theme based on this color scheme : winamp8tz.png Silver and bright bluish :cool:

make a black and bright light blue version too, from the nightvision color scheme of winamp

586554698[/snapback]

that already was made. it's a seperate download. located in the first post of the xpamp thread on my forum.

mostly i love it make, the start menu differnt and make it more ocmpact but still a full panel, and change the start button , and make taskbar slightly differnet and itll rock my sox, and make a quake, popcorn, and varsity color schemes, i know ppl like them alot

hi guys, i love this them, i was wondering if the new version which you guys have been discussing is released yet?

if it has, where can i find it?

Thanks

586571253[/snapback]

nope sorry haven't had time.

looks good, never noticed it before.

Couple of things through:

like alot of the posters, I find the beveling on the taskbar..odd looking.

Compact would be cool, especially if you make it "bubbled" like the left side with the hatch pattern

The windows controls(min,max,close) seem a bit small to me and might impair usability?

I do like the colours alot through, I guess nullsoft spent alot of time with a colour chart to find those.

Actually, I like most of it the way it is. I would like to see a little more contrast on the taskbar between the current in focus program and the others. The little blue dot just isn't enough.

I always try new themes but somehow I always change back to this one... I would really love it if you gave it an update.. For ME this is the single greatest theme I have ever used. And I commend you on the work you did on it and hope you go at it again :)

• 7 months later...

This is the only theme that I have found to date that I use on a constant basis. Other themes just don't give me what I'm looking for. An update would be fantastic.

To fix it up a little:

- Change the focussing of apps in the taskbar (make the whole button change colour instead of the little dot)

-Thinner taskbar

-More colour schemes