Changing the background in Solitaire

So I just got through changing the cards.dll in system32, but I have no clue where to look for that green background, so I can change it. I have both hex editor and reshacker, and have gone into sol.exe, as per another board searching for offset 1008, or the sequence 00 80 00 (with hex editor), I have figured out the sequence 00 80 00 is all over the place in sol.exe, but no offset of 1008. Does anyone have a clue how to change that green background?

did you try changing any of the hex values?

586481737[/snapback]

There are 36 occurrences of 00 80 00, and I tried replacing some with FF FF FF (to change it to white) and either nothing happened or it wouldn't start all together.

I don't know what to do

What color do you want? I'll have a look.

What color do you want? I'll have a look.

Edit: I can't find anything brother. Could be some type of hidden transparency, possibly hard coded in or something. Heck if I know. lol. Google doesn't turn much up either.

Edited by Mike Frett

Thanks for trying Mike, I have seen it done, but I don't feel like registering on that site to ask for help. I guess I can live with the awful green, but I like customizing my XP to keep my friends like "Ooh, I want that. How'd you do that?"

Oh. and if anyone cares to change the backs of your cards, go into cards.dll in system32 and change out 53-65, the rest are card faces, which you can also change, but it'd probably have to be an actual card face, otherwise people will just be confused.

to anyone, I'll still need the help, if you know.