6.8Ghz Laptop

Could this be more proof that this may be fake?

Take this picture for example: http://atomchip.com/db4/00366/atomchip.com...SystemQuant.jpg

Notice how it says "6,80 GHz" clearly, twice. Now, I don't know too much about the rest of the world, but I do know that at least France is opposite of the US when it comes to using "," and "." in numbers. So, this may be a case like that.

Also notice this picture: http://atomchip.com/db4/00366/atomchip.com...roperties-2.JPG

That clearly says "0,01 TB," "1,99 TB," and "2,00 TB."

Why is it that in the first picture it says "1.00 TB?" Wouldn't that follow suit with everything else and be "1,00 TB?"

Could this be more proof that this may be fake?

Take this picture for example: http://atomchip.com/db4/00366/atomchip.com...SystemQuant.jpg

Notice how it says "6,80 GHz" clearly, twice. Now, I don't know too much about the rest of the world, but I do know that at least France is opposite of the US when it comes to using "," and "." in numbers. So, this may be a case like that.

Also notice this picture: http://atomchip.com/db4/00366/atomchip.com...roperties-2.JPG

That clearly says "0,01 TB," "1,99 TB," and "2,00 TB."

Why is it that in the first picture it says "1.00 TB?" Wouldn't that follow suit with everything else and be "1,00 TB?"

586486996[/snapback]

Because they were taken on different machines with the localization settings changed? Maybe they had french person logged in for some of the pictures?

It may or may not be fake but I don't think you proved that it is.

It's fake and here is why

actual quantum CPU's are decades off from personal use and way larger then what they show there (go to a university doing research on this and see for yourself). They also have tons of problems the still haven't solved with quantum computing yet.

as for the HD space, HD's of that size can not hold 1TB, this would have to be at least a RAID solution and that still wouldn't fit in that laptop

and for the memroy 1TB takes up more space then that.

and the HD's they show are really CF cards they looks like glued into place and put a sticker over it.

not to mention their "2 - Optical Lens (Transceiver-1)

3 - Optical Lens (Transceiver-2)"

there is no need for optical lenses in the configuration they have in a quantum computer. The lenses are atomic sized in actual ones and no where near as big as what they show, and the one they show is clearly just glued down to a SMD chip and not even really a CCD

and then to really show it was faked

http://atomchip.com/db4/00366/atomchip.com...roperties-2.JPG

that image, the first one says "TB" where it should say GB, even if you have a Terrabyte drive, if only gigs are used windows will report GB not TB it doesnt base size off the highest amount, it goes by what it is closest to. If I have a 300GB drive and only 250KB was used it would say 250KB used and 299GB free

oh and one last thing... quantum computers dont need heat sinks on their CPU... they are heatless in theory

and the HD's they show are really CF cards they looks like glued into place and put a sticker over it.

not to mention their "2 - Optical Lens (Transceiver-1)

3 - Optical Lens (Transceiver-2)"

there is no need for optical lenses in the configuration they have in a quantum computer. The lenses are atomic sized in actual ones and no where near as big as what they show, and the one they show is clearly just glued down to a SMD chip and not even really a CCD

586487019[/snapback]

"The lenses are atomic sized in actual ones and no where near as big as what they show" <-- Exactly what I was going to say. This looks like they tore apart a few CDROM's for the lasers, and butchered a laptop together with some homemade labels.

It's fake and here is why

<snip>

http://atomchip.com/db4/00366/atomchip.com...roperties-2.JPG

that image, the first one says "TB" where it should say GB, even if you have a Terrabyte drive, if only gigs are used windows will report GB not TB it doesnt base size off the highest amount, it goes by what it is closest to. If I have a 300GB drive and only 250KB was used it would say 250KB used and 299GB free

oh and one last thing... quantum computers dont need heat sinks on their CPU... they are heatless in theory

586487019[/snapback]

I'm playing devil's advocate here. Do you have a 2 TB drive to use as a frame of reference?

Anyone cud have a TB drive....somewhat.

Use 2 500GB HDD's and make them dynamic disks, then make them one volume by spanning :) The space combines and is used as one disk, not sure if it says 1TB tho, or 1024GB :)

Because they were taken on different machines with the localization settings changed? Maybe they had french person logged in for some of the pictures?

It may or may not be fake but I don't think you proved that it is.

586487016[/snapback]

Well, I was trying to say that there was both a comma and a period used in the same picture. "6,80 GHz" and "1.00 TB."

It was just something I thought was interesting, since it was one of the very last things I learned in my French class at the end of last school year.

yeah, an OPTICAL chip wouldn't use electricity, and wouldn't generate heat.

and why would they use an old intel centrino chipset, cuz I'm pretty sure it doesn't support AtomChip? Quantum? II processor or 4 x Intel? Pentium? M processors 1.7CHz...what the hell's a chz?

all i can say is a got me a 6.8GHz processor, and 2x intel extreme graphics chipsets lol.

it dont matter i still cant play games on the thing even if it is real which i extremely doubt...

Think of it this way: Why would a guy waste his money getting fake patents, butchering a laptop, ripping apart CD ROMS? There must be more behind this, perhaps this is actually real. Perhaps he has invented new technology. Someone said that 1TB drives aren't possible without some sort of raid. Once upon a time 4.7GB on a disc the size of a CD was impossible - but new things get invented. This guy has been ahead of his time for ages according to what goostoff posted. It is very possible that this technology is real.