6.8Ghz Laptop

I can easily believe a 6.8GHz CPU. I can *barely* believe a 6.8GHz CPU in such a dense heat environment. I can NOT believe a System Properties window that says 1TB RAM, on an OS that had a 4GB on a 32 bit platform or 128GB on a 64 bit platform RAM limitation last time I checked...

EDIT:

Here is some really big text to make my comment stand out. Windows XP would not run 1TB of RAM. It's FAKE.

586486612[/snapback]

That is only true for windows XP 32bit (which only support a total of 4 GB of RAM). With windows XP 64 bit, the memory limit is much higher (about 18 TB I supposed).

Agreed. Looks like another japanese firm that might not know english 100% (Engrish?). Guess you guys are going to have to come up with a few conspiracy theories until January, when we find out if it's real or not.

Yes... 1 GB of RAM is strange... I have 1 GB of RAM myself... hmm.... :p I'll believe it when I can buy it, take it apart, put it back together, and it still works.

sounds like another episode of what happened with the phantom games console remember that ...sounds like a reoccurence

how come in the drive properties they are all english except one ??the tabs imean

Sweet Jesus mother of god :o

Thats some amazing specifications!!! somehow, i really doubt the existence of such notebook. Just doesn't seem real to me. However, if its true... then, "unbelievable" :|

What i don't get is why is this strictly a notebook model only. Why not unleash a desktop model and blow the competition out of the water... If it's real...

586486822[/snapback]

I think they're trying to boast about how small the technology is, aswell as how powerful it is.