Venus Williams: Sore Loser

Absolutely not. Everyone's trying to make out that she is the next Anna Kournikova, but she just isn't very attractive and the way she moves on the court is so unattractive.

shara.jpg

586549417[/snapback]

Hmm... i guess you're right to some degree. She isn't mind numbing gorgeous, but i'd still hit it. I'm prolly use to seeing her with makeup on (personal i prefer to keep that image in my head :whistle: )

Absolutely not. Everyone's trying to make out that she is the next Anna Kournikova, but she just isn't very attractive and the way she moves on the court is so unattractive.

shara.jpg

586549417[/snapback]

She's already won more tourneys than Anna. :D

• 5 months later...

I have no respect for her (and I don't want to hear about being a racist). She is rarely gracious and usually makes excuses...never crediting the opponent. It's a shame! She wasn't in shape enough for three sets and got smoked :laugh:

It's a funny thing about the role of race in sports where the only people of color are the groudskeepers. I guess you missed the acceptance speech of Sharapova when she beat Serena for what I believe was the US Open. Talk about a lack of grace and class.

The Williams have for years gracioualy dealt with what can only be described as an unfair and double starndard toward them in the world of tennis. And Chris Evert should be gaged, as her commentary about them is so overwhelmingly biased and unfair.

And being out of shape and getting smoked? Yet STILL ranked in the top 10?? Besides Serena and MAYBE Navratalova and BJK, could ANY other tennis player stay ranked that high under similar circumstances? Certainly not any of these young "Barbie Dolls".

Sorry to tell you this williamsfan66 this is a hellishly old thread and not that relevant anymore!!

Anyway welcome to NeoWin, enjoy the ride! :)

shara.jpg

the guys an idiot and don't know what he's talking about. anna has never won anything major and isn't exactly the prettiest i have seen in tennis anyways. maria is hot. i actually first saw her on that canon camera commercial. she was so gorgeous in the commercial i had to look her up.