Post Your Workstation Photos

Here's mine. It's actually a lot... dirtier now lol. I have a huge tower of soda cans right next to me. But hey, it's not that bad for a college student. :D

img00775zj.jpg

I like the light under desks idea. I might look into that :D.

Edited by munashii

why have you put lighting under your desks?

586499785[/snapback]

I think the same thing about computers. Why would anyone put lighting inside of a computer?

Answer: Personal Preference. Some people like it so they do it. Myself on the other hand would rather spend my money elsewhere.

My gateway m680

specs in my sig

586497723[/snapback]

Thanks. That was the effect I was going for :)

It's an LG1915S 19" TFT with 12ms response time. Very nice monitor for the money :yes:

Here's the PC case:

586498742[/snapback]

bot nice stuff :yes:

s37000886jr.jpg

My desktop, and my PSP and DS :D Cant afford a decent monitor yet so i just got a crappy free one off ebay and stuck stickers all over it :p

s37000893nl.jpg

just to show you under my desk, as you can see a lot of cables are hidden behind it and u can maybe read my crappy PC specs on it, ive made a few upgrades though:

Intel Celeron D :blush: 330 2.66ghz

512mb RAM:

1x Samsung PC3200 256mb

1x Unbranded :blush:

Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb

80gb HD, 7200rpm, dunno brand

Liteon 8x/40x DVD/CD R/RW

Another 52x CD-Rom drive

09-09-05_1259.jpg

"The PC"

09-09-05_1302.jpg

"The Monitors" (Philips 15", Generic 17", Sony 27" Trinitron)

and my (soon DigitalN's) iBook G3

(sorry for bad quality ... that was on my Moto V220 ... )

Where can I buy some Cold Cathodes like these so I can mount them in my cubby holes of my new desk? I don't want to buy them online. I rather go to a store that sells them like CompUSA and stuff. Is there any extra stuff that I need to make this project complete? For example:

????? List Of What I need: ?????

- Cold Cathodes

- Power

- Mounting Things

- ect ?????

P4300848.jpg

Have you ever been to a town in the UK called Blackpool? Trust me. You'd love it.

Have you ever been to a town in the UK called Blackpool?  Trust me.  You'd love it.

586500405[/snapback]

trust me you won't, i live there......lol

Where can I get that mouse pad?

Well, the original one, is called IceMat, and you can buy it HERE.

The one I have, is a self made IceMat. You need a glass slab of 25X30, you can buy it from a glazier. If you understand a little bit french, you can find this link very intresting:

IceMat

;)

Well, the original one, is called IceMat, and you can buy it HERE.

The one I have, is a self made IceMat. You need a glass slab of 25X30, you can buy it from a glazier. If you understand a little bit french, you can find this link very intresting:

IceMat

;)

586503826[/snapback]

if you dont, try this :

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

For the love of might people, stop quotting images!

A mod told you this in the very first post, mods should start giving out warnings/suspend from posting and clean up thread while it's still only few pages long, because once it grows there will be no controlling it.

Hey MobiusTech1 is that a Herman Miller Chair??? My dad just got one. They are the most comfterable chairs in the world imo haha.

dscn09424oe.th.jpg

dscn09363qb.th.jpg

Whats in the first picture (from left to right):

Dell 21" Flat Screen Trintron Monitor

Compaq Keyboard

Logitech MX510 Mouse

HP Pavilion zd8210ca: P4 3.0Ghz HT, 512MB DDR2, 60GB Hard drive,ATI Radeon Mobile X600 128MB, DVD-RW, 17" Briteview LCD, Windows XP Home Sp2

Logitech Z-340 2.1 speakers

Ikea Desk Lamp

palmOne Treo 600

Whats in the Second Picture:

Same as above just a different angle and in different lighting :lol:

And My Compaq S4020wm in a differnt case with some upgrades: AMD Athlon 2400+ 2.0Ghz, 1GB DDR Ram, 40GB hard drive, 60GB hard drive, DVD-ROM, 16X DL DVD-RW, ATI Radeon 9250 128MB

And you can kind of see a a bit of one of my spare computers, P4 1.6Ghz, 128MB ram, 60GB hard drive...nothiong special