MSN Messenger .NET 5.0.0317

if you make click you have joining and that mean that microsoft can collect information from you computer ..

you can see this info on tools>options>General and in the bottom says quality...read that

and if you click more information you got this

http://svcs.microsoft.com/svcs/mms/quality...MSGS&Country=do

as yours can see the last part from this address tell the country, this maybe is take from the phones option when you must especify a country...maybe microsft will build a monitoring network..

weird problem, i have all patches ect, they all work, but when i try to send a file they dont see it and, also when i log on and it like shows new emails and whos logging in, that lil window, it lags like a mother ****a, and it ****s up.so hows it work? anyone else getting this or is it the lag? on the server

Originally posted by Xero

weird problem, i have all patches ect, they all work, but when i try to send a file they dont see it and, also when i log on and it like shows new emails and whos logging in, that lil window, it lags like a mother ****a, and it ****s up.so hows it work? anyone else getting this or is it the lag? on the server

i have the sames problems....

One feature I notice thats neat is the co web browsing.

You can see the other persons mouse in the window too, while your both browsing.

Sadly only people "who are too good to post decent screenshots" can use this feature for now. Among a few others.

ok me and a few people have all had the same problem with the ad fix...it stays logged in for about 2 minutes, then logs out. It works again after re-applying the workaround...

wont that bring ads back? and i have another prob, its not with msn, but see i was messin wit iconphile, and i wanted to change in the look of the installers, you know exes, i changed it and then poof i rememberd everythign else, those all changed, then i set it back to reg and then all have those boxes, can i fxi it? or am i ****ed?

i reinstalled it, and i got it working but **** my icons ate messed

i dun wanna format :) plese help me and i know i spelt it wrong i just dont wanna go back and change it

well we both are online now so msg me ona instant messenger, umm such as msn!! muahha ima so funny cuz this topic is bout msn and im saying message me on msn, its it an instant MESSENGER, muahaha :) i laugh at myself :evil: :disappoin :( :o ;) :p :right: :ermm: :china:

Hello,

Using the msn5 workaround, on winME, whenever i try merging the reg file, i get this:

Cannot importh [ThePathHere]MSN5.REG THE SPECIFIED FILE IS NOT A REGISTRY SCRIPT. YOU CAN IMPORT ONLY REGISTRY SCRIPTS.

Can anyone just write down the .reg file here in plain text and i will convert it back to a reg file ? thanks.

Originally posted by BiohaZard Zero

i can't even get it to start up..the only time i can get it to work is then i have msn 4.6 installed..if i can't get it to work, how do i UNINSTALL MSN MSS 5??

HOW THE TELL DO YOU UNINSTALL MSN MESSANGER 5????